the thread about nothing...

What ch'all know about Goo? 
laugh.gif

Just had a coworker (C) get fired yesterday for always calling out sick. For some reason she always liked to tell me how it was because of a stomach cramp or she was on her period or something :smh:

C called the store today to ask for her schedule (since I guess nobody actually told her she's fired yet) and I didn't know what to say, so I passed the phone to one of my managers (D, who she hates) and as soon as D answered the phone, C hung up :lol:

Just had a coworker (C) get fired yesterday for always calling out sick. For some reason she always liked to tell me how it was because of a stomach cramp or she was on her period or something :smh:

C called the store today to ask for her schedule (since I guess nobody actually told her she's fired yet) and I didn't know what to say, so I passed the phone to one of my managers (D, who she hates) and as soon as D answered the phone, C hung up :lol:

C always be running from da D :smh:

da dalema when you're at work and da new young tenda is there and you want to show off da new watch you got to impress but she comes to ya office ten minutes late when you in da middle of a session with yaself and then she wants to make a scene and call hr departments about inappropriate conduct. :smh: especially after you brought her a box full of donuts and saved da biggest and thickest one in da box for her but she refused and settle for some tiny glazed one. ol raspy voice knew she was loving every second she got to witness it.

Last edited:
Yup 2 pedestrians were jay walking and luckily I saw it.. I ease up on the gas.. Then a 3rd pedestrian randomly ran up on the guy and put him in a bear hug screaming..
Joker-Yelling-Hit-Me-The-Dark-Knight.gif
C always be running from da D :smh:

da dalema when you're at work and da new young tenda is there and you want to show off da new watch you got to impress but she comes to ya office ten minutes late when you in da middle of a session with yaself and then she wants to make a scene and call hr departments about inappropriate conduct. :smh: especially after you brought her a box full of donuts and saved da biggest and thickest one in da box for her but she refused and settle for some tiny glazed one. ol raspy voice knew she was loving every second she got to witness it.
:rofl: :rofl:

Don't front like something doesn't mean anything to you. When in reality it means a lot. You end up with something you TRULY HATE. 
ohwell.gif

Morning tan...weekend flew by

Random thoughts of the moring:

Good sex has been keeping bad relationships afloat since forever. Gift and a curse i tell you
trying to live more simplistic and be more productive.
Stevia....where have you been my whole life
The bagels in NY really are better

Rough morning. Couldnt fall asleep last night till about 2am and had to wake up at 645 for work.

Going from night shifts to days screws up my sleep so bad

Rough morning. Couldnt fall asleep last night till about 2am and had to wake up at 645 for work.

Could've been worse
wink.gif
 I fell asleep around 3:40 and had to wake up at 6 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Tried using Reddit and it led me to a movie thread and I ended up seeing a scene from "Bone Tomahawk".

Smh, what did I just see.

Tried using Reddit and it led me to a movie thread and I ended up seeing a scene from "Bone Tomahawk".

Smh, what did I just see.

I find it funny people are still "trying" out Reddit. It's part of my daily routine to check it every few hours now. Go on it more often that NT :wow:

Could've been worse :wink:  I fell asleep around 3:40 and had to wake up at 6 :smh:  
Coulda been worse
I fell asleep around 3:00
And have to get up at 430 for work

Also just seen an ad
Burger King sells hotdogs now?!?!?!?!? :x

Back
Top Bottom