the thread about nothing...

I have a choice between buying a ticket to a play where this girl I like is a part of its production, or buy an Xbox game instead. The catch? The play's based on one of my favorite artist's life.

What should I choose...?
buy the game fam

Isn't that apart of the plot Spider-Man, going to see a play where pp is feeling mj?

Life imitating art, indeed

i vote you go see the play.

even if girl doesn't notice you, you said you liked the play. Will be a good experience. Spiderman 2 will go on sale later

edit: who got banned...who ever they were...they showed me love...*pours out a little coffee on my work carpet for them*

Last edited:
B said spider man. I'm dying.

Srsly though spider man 2>the new game, everyone loves sm2, it was such a great game for its time. The new one is trash compared to other games out

F the game, go get em tiger

consensus says i go to the play. ima go on the last day haha

thanks tanfam, u guys are a lifesaver 
nthat.gif

Nah man, the newer one 
laugh.gif
 sorry i didn't clear that up 
Man, I was about to say that's the first time I heard that anybody hated spiderman 2  
laugh.gif
 the newer one is trash btw. The first was miles better imo

Just saw my first pair of yeezys at school, not bad 
smokin.gif

My wife legit beat everyone in the whole apartment in Mortal Kombat X this weekend ...it was by far one of the sexiest things I've ever witnessed  
devil.gif

3 exotic broads and I got 'em actin' jiggy
Got 'em suckin', takin' bars, now they screamin' 10 litty

Just tried to deliver mail to LA city hall for my department and the whole block around it got shut off

Bomb squad on the scene now

Back
Top Bottom