the thread about nothing...

635916897639423594-1842745224_plankton%20.gif

I'm afraid to fall asleep nowadays. Whenever I do I become paranoid as hell. Any tips on how to sleep better?

I'm afraid to fall asleep nowadays. Whenever I do I become paranoid as hell. Any tips on how to sleep better?

Don't have caffeine within 6 hours of when you plan to sleep

Avoid bright screens a couple hours before going to bed (TV, phone, etc.)

Keep your bedroom dark and a cool

Workout during the day. Some people have trouble going to sleep after exercise so try not to exercise too close to bedtime.

Avoid alcohol before sleeping

zzzquil...get at least 8 hours though...zombie mode if you try to function on 6 after taking it. I take it close to once a week when i have time to catch up on sleep. Actually allows me for the most part to sleep 8 hours...just gives you some weird dreams

Not sure that chipotle coupon was the best idea.

went #2 twice, feeling a lil off

RIP you have ecoli

not srs

i hope

These wisdom teeth videos are lame. Can't stand the act they put on.

Not gonna lie was kinda disappointed I didn't feel loopy after the procedure. Girl next to me in the recovery room was crying hysterically though. I guess it hits people different ways.

it finished earlier thank expected :lol:

The womenz are going to be a fan of that pheighboi

Especially da 25 year old

:nerd:
That 25 year old headache is blocked out of my life :lol: I blocked her with no remorse after she didn't get the hint that I'm not feeding into the whole cheating thing. Everything was strictly friendly, definitely not ruining what I have with my girl for some yambs.

These wisdom teeth videos are lame. Can't stand the act they put on.

Not gonna lie was kinda disappointed I didn't feel loopy after the procedure. Girl next to me in the recovery room was crying hysterically though. I guess it hits people different ways.
You got general anesthesia? I got local anesthesia for all four :lol: I was hearing how loud the drill was and the amount of force they took to take out my teeth. Worst 20 minutes of my life....ok not really, but I can take on any dental procedure. :nthat:

Now that I think about it, it wasn't too bad.

You got general anesthesia? I got local anesthesia for all four :lol: I was hearing how loud the drill was and the amount of force they took to take out my teeth. Worst 20 minutes of my life....ok not really, but I can take on any dental procedure. :nthat:

Now that I think about it, it wasn't too bad.
Surgeon gave me propofol, aka the stuff Michael Jackson OD-ed on

I got all four out too but they were really badly impacted so the surgery was a little more complicated. The roots of my wisdom teeth were really close to nerves.

Surgeon gave me propofol, aka the stuff Michael Jackson OD-ed on

I got all four out too but they were really badly impacted so the surgery was a little more complicated. The roots of my wisdom teeth were really close to nerves.

Holy moly that's crazy

Mines weren't close to the nerves but they were still crooked :\

did you make a scene and simp?

ol boy simped on a different level.

pulled out da red carpet.

had ol girl in a cinderella gown

da marching band bumpin in da background.

ol simp on one knee with da teary eye

ems on da side with da stretcher laid out just in case

mami came down on da one step at a time bs

by da third step ol simp wet his trousers

mami finally got down to his level and paused for 5-10 seconds.

ol simp gave casper a run for his whiteness

ol girl finally said yes

ol simp cried in her arms and was picked up and carried back to class by baby girl.

ol real simp papi

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom