the thread about nothing...

wolverineweaponx.jpg

A whole day later and i feel normal. I napped after work and went to bed at 10 finally now feel ok.

My room mate is so dirty man its starting to get to me. Like dishes over flowing from the sink since last saturday....we have ants now....she just decides the kitchen towels are dirty and throws them on the floor by the steps like "oh ok they dirty...go wash them! why you leave them there like the maid is got to do something" honestly one of the laziest dirtiest people ive ever seen

A whole day later and i feel normal. I napped after work and went to bed at 10 finally now feel ok.

My room mate is so dirty man its starting to get to me. Like dishes over flowing from the sink since last saturday....we have ants now....she just decides the kitchen towels are dirty and throws them on the floor by the steps like "oh ok they dirty...go wash them! why you leave them there like the maid is got to do something" honestly one of the laziest dirtiest people ive ever seen

So she wants you to be her dirty latina maid hard at work for the bros?

Not too bad, you'll only have to clean like 30% of the house max before she offers you some extra money to do thr house work with your shirt off. Then your pants off. Then your underwear off. Then with your face buried in her womanhood. Much better deal than having to ride on the bus and being forced off before you even get a chance to put your pants back on and wipe your face.

So she wants you to be her dirty latina maid hard at work for the bros?

Not too bad, you'll only have to clean like 30% of the house max before she offers you some extra money to do thr house work with your shirt off. Then your pants off. Then your underwear off. Then with your face buried in her womanhood. Much better deal than having to ride on the bus and being forced off before you even get a chance to put your pants back on and wipe your face.
U from da west side b?

Any of y'all have a superior at work that constantly annoys you with long-winded conversations about absolutely nothing important?

How do I polite tell him to shut up and leave me alone?

Any of y'all have a superior at work that constantly annoys you with long-winded conversations about absolutely nothing important?

I just laugh, then walk away without saying a word :lol:

I just laugh, then walk away without saying a word
laugh.gif
Even when I offer no input.. Smile, penny laugh, etc. dude just doesn't stop.

**** is wild annoying.

All my coworkers :lol:

I just give them short answers so they won't talk to me again :lol:

I just laugh, then walk away without saying a word :lol:

Even when I offer no input.. Smile, penny laugh, etc. dude just doesn't stop.

**** is wild annoying.
I know that feeling man. But like the guy above said, short answers :lol:

Back
Top Bottom