the thread about nothing...

The Game really came thru with this dedication track to mommas. This song made cry a bit

Everyone in this world ain't **** without our mommas

^ don't care......

This is the thread about nothing so I can post whatever randomness I feel like posting whether it be music, video, etc etc other ****

Oh really now :rolleyes Meth was tripping about us posting music, kicks, and sports before you were here junior.

Oh damn as soon as you Meth said the game changed

My bad bro

But I thought nothing means anything

But not going to lie I chuckled at the oh really now :rolleyes

But got it

A friend reached out to me about two potential job openings...May consider it but, it's in SF and I currently am located in Sac.

This decision would be easier to make if I didn't have a 7-month old daughter. 

It's a lot of work having to factor your decisions on what will be best for your family.

^ Are these 2 job offers or just 2 openings? Nothing is set in stone until you get the offers in hand.

Also, consider the cost -- will the new job pay substantially more to offset the cost of rent, expenses, etc.?

Looks like a cricket or grasshopper. Bugs are sometimes white like that when they've just shed their old skin- they harden up and get their normal color back pretty soon after. something that needs to be killed with fire!

qft

Need to get that 7-8 hours, hit the gym, less alcohol and fast food

people really get that much sleep? just thought those were troll responses in that thread about sleep

Tomorrow will be my last day at high school man.. damn the years have really flew |I  wish I could've had it lit like the rest of my friends but too late now so no reason to worry about it. Graduation is on the 9th

There's an award assembly tomorrow too and somehow I'm on the list to get one. Have no idea what class the award is for but I'll be driving straight home after my first class. They can mail it to me if it's that important :lol:

driving straight home to get eaten by a bad high school mami for the last time?
if not you might as well go b.

^ Are these 2 job offers or just 2 openings? Nothing is set in stone until you get the offers in hand.

Also, consider the cost -- will the new job pay substantially more to offset the cost of rent, expenses, etc.?
Two openings. Better pay and benefits.

The new job would be more...But I'm expecting our budget would have to be adjusted towards commuting, until we find a new place back in the bay area...which will be even more expensive lol.

And you're right...Nothing is set in stone until and offer is presented. I guess I just want to have some general plan of what to expect IF I were offered an interview and began that entire process.

Oh really now :rolleyes Meth was tripping about us posting music, kicks, and sports before you were here junior.

Oh damn as soon as you Meth said the game changed

My bad bro

But I thought nothing means anything

But not going to lie I chuckled at the oh really now :rolleyes

But got it
It's okay papi, the order is restored in TAN. Enjoy posting away as long as the order is not unbalanced fam. :pimp:

A month since my dad passed and I slowly have felt at peace/ease but man, when those random feelings of sadness hit, it sucks the life out of me majorly :frown: .

@macbk keep your head up man.

Been 7+ years since I lost mine and it's still tough sometimes.

Gotta love a hot dog joint that allows you to put any type of toppings on da wiener and provides you a pyt to gobble it all off.

like they say, money talks b.

I'll just grab wtv i have and mix it up.

Da struggle food used to be the most talked subject in TAN

Back
Top Bottom