the thread about nothing...

Rules are rules buddy.
Hell, I honestly don't care if TAN get locked up. Place been dead since the Fappenening.

Last edited:
Had a damn Charley Horse in my right calf lastnight and **** still feels cramped up even after I tried to stretch it out . **** woke me right up out my sleep

I thought we could post music as long as we don't talk about it. Like a random music video is cool but as long as it isn't discussed because there is a TAN in the music section.

Retro snacks though

im thinking about approaching my manager over something that has been bothering me....

I got hired as a software consultant but for the past month they have been using me as a help desk analyst. I'm getting kinda frustrated. I understand helping the team but I'm not even doing remotely close to anything I was hired for.

There was Brenda, LaTisha, Linda, Felicia (okay)
Dawn, LeShaun, Ines, and Alicia (ooh)
Teresa, Monica, Sharron, Nicki (uh-huh)
Lisa, Veronica, Karen, Vicky (damn)
Cookies, well I met her in a ice cream parlor (aight?)
Tonya, Diane, Lori and Carla (okay)
Marina (uhh) Selena (uhh) Katrina (uhh) Sabrina (uhh)
About three Kim's (WHAT?) LaToya, and Tina (WHOO!)
Shelley, Bridget, Cavi, Rasheeda (uh-huh)
Kelly, Nicole, Angel, Juanita (damn!)
Stacy, Tracie, Rohna, and Ronda (WHAT?)
Donna, Ulanda (WHAT?) Tawana, and Wanda (WHAT?)
were all treated fairly but yet and still

What about Deshawn, Eshlawn, Lil Mama and her friends?

Lisa, Teresa, Maria, Tia, Lia, and Kim? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

I love those project chicks.

im thinking about approaching my manager over something that has been bothering me....

I got hired as a software consultant but for the past month they have been using me as a help desk analyst. I'm getting kinda frustrated. I understand helping the team but I'm not even doing remotely close to anything I was hired for.
If you've been there for a month, then yes. I would have a chat with him about your role and how you've been doing tasks that aren't within your job description.

Back
Top Bottom