the thread about nothing...

are you currently working on the yambs now ?
nope..eff that b my dude. her stunt was too cold for a simple apology to remedy.

11:30: i'm on my way. where do you live?

Didn't hear from her till two days later. I'm good.

the yambs are enticing, but I'd rather fap than get stunted on. True story.

I respect that, pics of girl ?:nerd:

& or pics of said yambz .. pm if needed :rofl:

this :rofl:

This girl I knows 2 year old daughter has cancer, and has been in chemo for awhile now. She is getting better, but chemo takes alot out of an adult much less a baby. This pic just makes me so sad, say your prayer guys, her name is Maliyah

Insurance is a necessity with these smart phones.

Had it but I copped the phone through Wirefly and it was charged separately from my Sprint bill and my debit card was canceled without warning from my bank so Wirefly deaded the insurance without telling me as well. My fault for not realizing it though.

Listened to some oldies but goodies today. I swear Kaleidoscope Heart and Be are two of the best albums in recent memory, brahs. Fell asleep to Donny Hathaway and my entire mood changed. Not sure what that's about, but he was a very moody and personal brotha. Still one of the greatest to do it. :smokin

This song is too beautiful for words. :smh:

Kid in my Art History class I think is borderline autistic. Dude would keep commenting during the lecture with random quips. No problem at all. I mean it was slightly annoying cause he was kind of disrupting the teacher continually, but I was whatever about it.

Till some dudes started laughing whenever he started talking. When they did everyone was like "What's so funny?" That shut em up quick.

Last edited:
nope..eff that b my dude. her stunt was too cold for a simple apology to remedy.
11:30: i'm on my way. where do you live?
Didn't hear from her till two days later. I'm good.
the yambs are enticing, but I'd rather fap than get stunted on. True story.
Respect bro, time to bring these broads back to reality.

Insurance is a necessity with these smart phones.

Had it but I copped the phone through Wirefly and it was charged separately from my Sprint bill and my debit card was canceled without warning from my bank so Wirefly deaded the insurance without telling me as well. My fault for not realizing it though.

Damn thats some tough luck, I know some Sprint stores have repair centers, wonder if they fix those kind of problems..or is that only covered under the insurance?

and sad stuff about that baby...Hope all will be well with that child soon, sucks to see innocent and defenseless kids go through such pain :smh:

Last edited:
http://blog.spartanrace.com/team-x-t-r-e-m-e-heroes-heat-heroic-finish/

Awesome read. A little long but ..

Pictured above is United States Marine, Cpl. Todd Love, part of Team X-T.R.E.M.E. at The Spartan Race in Leesburg, VA. Corporal Todd Love lost both legs above the knee and his left arm below the elbow while serving in Helmand Province, Afghanistan in 2010. The 22 year old now weighs about 100 pounds and set out to “push himself in all things physical, proving that overcoming obstacles isn’t just something you attempt, it’s something that you embrace.”

Team X-T.R.E.M.E. consists of six men, one woman, and one 11 year old boy. Three of the men (Todd Love, Noah Galloway, and Jonathan Mozingo) are wounded veterans. All members of the team wear blacked out gas masks and complete each event together. The eight-person team completed the 75-obstacle, 10.5 mile Spartan Race course in five and a half hours, not moving on to the next obstacle until everyone was through and helping each other when needed.

http://blog.spartanrace.com/team-x-t-r-e-m-e-heroes-heat-heroic-finish/

Awesome read. A little long but ..

Pictured above is United States Marine, Cpl. Todd Love, part of Team X-T.R.E.M.E. at The Spartan Race in Leesburg, VA. Corporal Todd Love lost both legs above the knee and his left arm below the elbow while serving in Helmand Province, Afghanistan in 2010. The 22 year old now weighs about 100 pounds and set out to “push himself in all things physical, proving that overcoming obstacles isn’t just something you attempt, it’s something that you embrace.”

Team X-T.R.E.M.E. consists of six men, one woman, and one 11 year old boy. Three of the men (Todd Love, Noah Galloway, and Jonathan Mozingo) are wounded veterans. All members of the team wear blacked out gas masks and complete each event together. The eight-person team completed the 75-obstacle, 10.5 mile Spartan Race course in five and a half hours, not moving on to the next obstacle until everyone was through and helping each other when needed.

Dope, the Marines churn out some amazing people

humblebrag

This girl I knows 2 year old daughter has cancer, and has been in chemo for awhile now. She is getting better, but chemo takes alot out of an adult much less a baby. This pic just makes me so sad, say your prayer guys, her name is Maliyah

I just talked to her mom, the cancer is almost gone, she has one more round of chemo, and a bone marrow transplant tomorrow. Shes strong as hell!

i know its a LONG shot but i still got Phaith in the Phillies to get that 2nd wildcard spot (i would like to see them seed higher but lets not get ahead of myself now) only 10 games back with a little over 30 games left in the season. LETS GO

i know its a LONG shot but i still got Phaith in the Phillies to get that 2nd wildcard spot (i would like to see them seed higher but lets not get ahead of myself now) only 10 games back with a little over 30 games left in the season. LETS GO
A+ post

Great news Solarius..you might have to post a pic when shes doing and looking better, that face she has got me :frown:

Back
Top Bottom