the thread about nothing...

Whats up fellas,

I'm hoping the NT brethren can help a brotha out today. I'm involved with a company competing to win a small business grant from FedEx. We're a multimedia experience designed for the game of basketball. With this grant we're hoping to continue helping the community and touching fans of the game on every level by giving our viewers and readers something to relate to. We are constantly evolving so we can provide the best content.

Vote for The6ixthMan HERE

You're allowed to vote once a day. So if you're feeling extra generous, don't forget to vote for us again tomorrow.

I been on the ground around hand around underground spittas,it's time they keep the eye on the kid like baby sittas,oh the major league heavy hitter grand slammer ,look i was getting bored with this game blam blam and I'm back ,blam blam they keep pulling me back in oh ,inglewoods finest minus the Mac 10 .

Weird i know but idc, i try not to look at my phone in public because it seems like a sign of weakness,like you're afraid to attack the world head on so you tuck your head down into your little safe cyber hidden zone and disappear. I cringe when I see families together at a restaurant and everyone is hidden in their devices. It's low key an addiction and I prefer to walk with my head up instead of being seen on the cyber needle.
You're not weird. I try not to be on my phone like that in public either, need to experience it.

You guys are talking about Subway meatballs in here? :x

da meatiest of subway meatballs, dangling from a footlong with da sauce dripping from da tip my papi.

might let another fill a papi up tomorrow too.

Last edited:
:lol:

i know what he is saying. the meatball sub at subway cant be put away for long. the bread gets soggy and the sub falls apart. you dont strike me as a papi that puts his sub away for later though.

nope, sub getting eaten on sight or at least ten minutes afterwards, never know which sub could be ya last with da block being as hot as it is right now.

:lol:

i know what he is saying. the meatball sub at subway cant be put away for long. the bread gets soggy and the sub falls apart. you dont strike me as a papi that puts his sub away for later though.

nope, sub getting eaten on sight or at least ten minutes afterwards, never know which sub could be ya last with da block being as hot as it is right now.

das y you a real papi.

Back
Top Bottom