the thread about nothing...

1081.gif

Swift gets passed around so much in Hollywood so....

[emoji]9749[/emoji]️[emoji]9749[/emoji]️[emoji]9749[/emoji]️[emoji]9749[/emoji]️[emoji]9749[/emoji]️[emoji]9749[/emoji]️[emoji]9749[/emoji]️[emoji]9749[/emoji]️

Amazing how swift remains so classy while these other industry thots gets passed around so much in Hollywood so....
[emoji]9749[/emoji]️[emoji]9749[/emoji]️[emoji]9749[/emoji]️[emoji]9749[/emoji]️[emoji]9749[/emoji]️[emoji]9749[/emoji]️[emoji]9749[/emoji]️[emoji]9749[/emoji]️

true

Can't lie tho, liked that SNL skit
Ariana is cute, no lie. But she's almost TOO short (5'0") and petite... makes me think I would break her if I touched her
laugh.gif
 While I know she's not, she kinda has that underage look, which gives me the creeps.
eek.gif

And this coming from a dude who prefers short- to medium-height women... first gf was a foot shorter than me at 5'2" 
roll.gif
  (but I prefer them with a bit more meat on their bones)

Never really been attracted to T-Swift, but can see it. No hate.

Last edited:
its a bird, its a plane, nah its just real streets papis that like to excite da curious crowd.

Speaking of real ones, looks like papi aint keep it real with da scheme bout da .png, .img, or .jpeg.

its a bird, its a plane, nah its just real streets papis that like to excite da curious crowd.

Speaking of real ones, looks like papi aint keep it real with da scheme bout da .png, .img, or .jpeg.
RIP. Our man musta got kilt by hubby when he came by and saw homeboi motorboating his wife...
laugh.gif

(Either that or playa is locked in her basement!)
roll.gif

Last edited:
About to take my flight back home.

Japan was lit. Great food, great people. Great country. But it is an expensive destination.

End of vacation means i have to go back to work. Not down at all with that.

Back
Top Bottom