the thread about nothing...

broncos graduation party.

nerd.gif
embarassed.gif
nerd.gif
devil.gif

ice cream man stays posted at the pool a block away...playing mashups of Old McDonald, Bingo-Was-His-Namo, Its a Small World, and Yankee Doodle...

It's way too damn hot outside :smh:

This

Rocking a suit in the public transport commuting back from work is the worst :x

First day back after my 2 week vacay. My best buddy at work got cut for compromising his integrity smh. I knew it was coming because he's been suspended for a few weeks now but man it sucks.

At least dude is keeping his head up and will take care of his wifey.

Thinking back on some of the chicks that I could've been with, I legit can't complain, i had a stellar selection. Nice looking and professional (nurse, dr, attorney) and they legit were all down for me, only one of which I actually dated,the attorney. I just didn't feel a connection with any of them. Chick I'm with now makes pretty good money just doesn't have a prestigious title, which isn't important. I legit feel that we are a great match tho.

Since Yall are discussing temperature, i know for a fact that it didn't get this hot/humid 20 years ago. No way in hell we would've been outside of it were this hot.

Last edited:
This playlist I made for the homegirl is nicer than I thought the more I play it through, shoutout Apple Music. :smokin

So many choices.....I can buy an electric guitar, a kitten, a new harddrive, or some herb. If I get the kitten I'd be more motivated to do things with my life, but this isn't my house, but I'm also on the lease :smh: If I buy the guitar I run into the problem of fizzling myself out or just getting disinterested like all of my other hobbies, same thing for buying the harddrive for my laptop.....if I buy herb I run into the problem of drug testing if I decide to get a job somewhere that's not ********, idk. Feeling conflicted like Kendrick.

I don't want to take anymore type of meds, that anxiety medicine had me sleepy and yawning for no reason all the time.

I finally got my driver's license yesterday.

Now I just need to save up and get a car. 

How long did it take you?

This playlist I made for the homegirl is nicer than I thought the more I play it through, shoutout Apple Music. :smokin

So many choices.....I can buy an electric guitar, a kitten, a new harddrive, or some herb. If I get the kitten I'd be more motivated to do things with my life, but this isn't my house, but I'm also on the lease :smh: If I buy the guitar I run into the problem of fizzling myself out or just getting disinterested like all of my other hobbies, same thing for buying the harddrive for my laptop.....if I buy herb I run into the problem of drug testing if I decide to get a job somewhere that's not ********, idk. Feeling conflicted like Kendrick.

I don't want to take anymore type of meds, that anxiety medicine had me sleepy and yawning for no reason all the time.

Send a papi da $$, I'll make sure you get just what you need.

Morning tan.

Back from vacation to an S storm at work. will check in and page through tan when i can. Of course i was in florida for a week right after the voice singer shooting, same day as the massacre and the kid at Disney getting eaten by the crocodile. :smh: :smh:

wishing everyone a productive tuesday

Back
Top Bottom