the thread about nothing...

What's good papis 
nerd.gif
Yoooooo

meeting on meeting on meeting today.

Not the best day. Still trying to practice better spending habits but our lowly slap in the face government "performance bonus" is coming up. Which i will spend frivolously on sunglasses or a lifting belt.

The difference between scoring a 5/5 on performance and a 2/5 is about $80. My total bonus post tax last year for scoring a 4/5 was $120. I know people clown government workers and say they don't do anything. But people here work real hard and then get told...here is your bonus. When our counterparts at Northrup or Lockheed get 10-20% of their salary in bonuses.

"then go work for the contractor" i know but there is still something noble about being a civil servant and not being run as a for profit dog-eat-dog organization.

meeting on meeting on meeting today.

Not the best day. Still trying to practice better spending habits but our lowly slap in the face government "performance bonus" is coming up. Which i will spend frivolously on sunglasses or a lifting belt.

The difference between scoring a 5/5 on performance and a 2/5 is about $80. My total bonus post tax last year for scoring a 4/5 was $120. I know people clown government workers and say they don't do anything. But people here work real hard and then get told...here is your bonus. When our counterparts at Northrup or Lockheed get 10-20% of their salary in bonuses.

"then go work for the contractor" i know but there is still something noble about being a civil servant and not being run as a for profit dog-eat-dog organization.
I know the feeling man

go peep ariel winters instagram.......she's changing funny how shes suppose to be the ugly nerdy one on modern family

Last edited:
Stay strong @BishopStrongBow! It ain't worth the risk homie! There's plenty of milfs out there, the boss lady isn't worth it! Keep ya money on your mind! MOB, though I get the temptation
laugh.gif
He's really in a pickle, though, since he's currently temp (I think?):
  • If he doesn't give her what she wants, maybe she puts in a bad word for him and they don't upgrade him to full-time like she has been saying? Or maybe even doesn't get his contract renewed? Who knows... you don't want any part of a vengeful woman 
    frown.gif
  • If he gives her his pickle 
    laugh.gif
    , she should be happy with him, but maybe some other office dynamic goes south if people find out
Definitely a tricky situation. I wouldn't be able to think with the correct head on this one... 
laugh.gif
devil.gif

Even if he never pulls the trigger at least TAN can profit from her thirst... if that's the first pic she sent, it can only get better 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
definitely a conundrum and we don't know which way it can go.
dont give her the pipe, she gets offended, makes life hell for him
he gives her the pipe, she catches feelings, things get weird at work, he gets in some hot water
definitely a crazy dynamic.

legit the only way that she would leave him alone cold turkey is for him to tell her that he is a happily married homosexual man.

about to get some nice temperature this weekend.

can't wait for saturday.

play some ball, bbq and pool :smokin

Back
Top Bottom