the thread about nothing...

I really don't want to go on this trip to LA this weekend.

I'm beginning to hate my gf's mom and her sisters.

Cheers to nothing but 4 days of hearing them all whine about first world problems like who gets to go on a shopping trip with Grandma first or who gets what piece of jewelry, or who gets the food they want made.. :smh: it's so damn materialistic and ridiculous.. after 3 years of it you'd think I'd be numb to it but I'm not.

:smh: and I'm just sitting here wishing my Grandma was still here so I could bring her a plate of food and talk to her one more time.

You guys ain't never lived until you try that 1$ streetfood pad thai in the street of Bangkok.

I really don't want to go on this trip to LA this weekend.

I'm beginning to hate my gf's mom and her sisters.

Cheers to nothing but 4 days of hearing them all whine about first world problems like who gets to go on a shopping trip with Grandma first or who gets what piece of jewelry, or who gets the food they want made.. :smh: it's so damn materialistic and ridiculous.. after 3 years of it you'd think I'd be numb to it but I'm not.

:smh: and I'm just sitting here wishing my Grandma was still here so I could bring her a plate of food and talk to her one more time.

I am in the same boat dude :lol:

Whenever I go there a sporting event has to be on TV or I will not go :lol:

Constant arguing and bickering :smh:

You guys ain't never lived until you try that 1$ streetfood pad thai in the street of Bangkok.
#bucketlist forrealz, i loveeeeeeee thai food 
nthat.gif

how much you had to pay him?

:nerd:

pamela rabe will forever be a legend in these streets.

meth be moving like da governor sometimes.

be careful b.

Back
Top Bottom