the thread about nothing...

635885181949700734-168030584_tumblr_n2vd131IJO1sj44sdo1_500.gif

dunno what the hell ya see in this vice principals show besides a pale skin mami with a phatty.

going from bojack to this was a mistake :x :{

Last edited:
There are some ig model level women at my gym. I never talk to em though, they surrounded by dudes richer, cooler, and bigger than me

saturday work crew checking in
Man, I used to look forward to Saturday and Sunday work days because there's no upper level management. We got a second operations manager, and this fool works open to close on the weekends.
mean.gif
We would just chill on our phones while taking calls, laugh around, but it looks like things will be different now. This is the first day back working a weekend.
Crucial. 

I have one shift partner at an equal level and that's it.

If there's no work my feet is up reading a book, watching a movie, doing homework, playing a game, etc.

Happy my opinion of IT turned out to be correct. Love these graveyards.

Last edited:
My neighbors dog has been in my house for the past two hours. Dude just walked in and started watching Bobs Burgers with me .

Wish I could convince my mom to let me get this boxer in craigslist
Everytime I check the ad the price gets lower and lower. :{

Louise is the best char on that show

I like Bob

Y'all ever unfollow a ***** you used to mess with when she starts dating a guy? I know it sounds petty but I be on IG/Twitter seeing her post that lovey dovey ****. I'm not trying to see post of her and dude. Trying to get my **** wet.

There are some ig model level women at my gym. I never talk to em though, they surrounded by dudes richer, cooler, and bigger than me

Talk to them but don't seem thirsty. Sometimes they appreciate the bravery and confidence.

Always shoot your shot. Worst you'll get is a no or ignored.

Back
Top Bottom