the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

can always find an NT connection...

example: am watching Married with Children and a young Chi McBride guess starred as Al's temp in the shoe store...and Chi has shouted out NT in the past (not sure if he was a poster)

Last edited:
Shame when family members only get together when someone passes.
mean.gif
You lose someone? If so, my condolences man.

But yeah it is a shame. I had an aunt pass years ago and my one cousin who everyone rarely sees showed up so my dad was straight up and told him, "Am I only gonna see you if someone dies?"

But yeah it is a shame. I had an aunt pass years ago and my one cousin who everyone rarely sees showed up so my dad was straight up and told him, "Am I only gonna see you if someone dies?"

Thanks,Uncle passed a couple days ago, now they're planning everything and it just dawned on me that I haven't seen his granddaughter in years and we use to be almost inseparable as kids.

:{ How did your cousin respond?

Been working out with a personal trainer for a month and I'm already benching 2 plates again. :smokin although I work out consistently, I haven't been lifting

Thanks,Uncle passed a couple days ago, now they're planning everything and it just dawned on me that I haven't seen his granddaughter in years and we use to be almost inseparable as kids.

mean.gif
How did your cousin respond?
He didn't really say anything. We see him a little more often now but still maybe like once or twice a year. Odd cause he lives in the same county as us. He didn't even invite the fam to his wedding 
mean.gif

But it's on him at this point. 

There was some trouble in my family and a good chunk of my father's family i don't see anymore. When my cousin died they said no more fighting let's hang out as we used to.

Never happened.

I'm sticking to my father so i don't really care.

Point is, in hard times people will always say stuff like that or get together to honor the dead. But when it's all said and done, everything usually goes back to normal.

He didn't really say anything. We see him a little more often now but still maybe like once or twice a year. Odd cause he lives in the same county as us. He didn't even invite the fam to his wedding :{

But it's on him at this point. 

ol boy sounds like scum on the low tho.
how the hell do you not invite your family to your wedding? :x :{

:{ How did your cousin respond?

my condolences |I

Been working out with a personal trainer for a month and I'm already benching 2 plates again. :smokin although I work out consistently, I haven't been lifting

letsgetit

@beh235 happy bday my *****, enjoy

happy bday @beh235

its really papi bday or is he da new sb sb

either way may ya bday be as glorious & declious as

tumblr_obt6m4FseS1ufd30do1_500.gif

https://scontent-sjc2-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/c0.134.1080.1080/13827174_287036931653403_722100180_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMwNjY1ODI3Mjg3NTE2OTkyNg%3D%3D.2.c[/quote]Damn.

Name.[/quote]

[quote="Ryda421, post: 26331743"][img]https://scontent-sjc2-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/c0.99.1080.1080/13721094_259260597793032_1621510710_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMwNTE5OTYyNTA0MTE1NjM0MQ%3D%3D.2.c[/quote]

Back
Top Bottom