the thread about nothing...

they are rioting in Milwaukee. A guy got shot in head back allegedly. Gas station is burning right now. pretyy crazy out here right now

they are rioting in Milwaukee. A guy got shot in head back allegedly. Gas station is burning right now. pretyy crazy out here right now

officer-involved-shooting-milwaukee.jpg

How do I post videos? I have a couple snow chat videos.

It's pretty wild. Kids have masks on and they are throwing boulders.They burned down multiple cars and a gas station. Some guy mentioned that they got into a bank. Not sure if the bank thing is true. They got helicopters and will probably bring in the swat team soon.

It's a majority of young dudes out here going crazy it's very sad and unfortunate

Just tuned in to street flava. Been bout 5 years since i watched this show, they had paul wall and johnny dang talmbout the new buildin they got in the makin.

These hood commercials tho :lol

Last edited:
How do I post videos? I have a couple snow chat videos.

It's pretty wild. Kids have masks on and they are throwing boulders.They burned down multiple cars and a gas station. Some guy mentioned that they got into a bank. Not sure if the bank thing is true. They got helicopters and will probably bring in the swat team soon.

It's a majority of young dudes out here going crazy it's very sad and unfortunate

Stay safe!!

I hate how being dorky is cool these days. If people messed with all this comic book and star wars stuff a decade ago they'd be clowned on.

If I was a virgin into it from the get go I'd be pissed on how the tables turned 
laugh.gif

spaceballs-alien-putting-on-hat-dancing-cane-13964854290.gif

Remembered the song i wanted to download.

Then when I picked uo my phone, couldnt remember a tune, melody, bar, or the dam tone of the song.

When did da target at Brooklyn college turn into such ****. Look like da garbage at gateway now :x

Thank basedgod for da minimum free shipping limit being $25

^ yup it's always been crazy down there ... And forget tryna park or take a turn onto Flatbush ... Pedestrians grill the hell outta u even when the signs has no walking :{

Back
Top Bottom