the thread about nothing...

MM4 is Buddens greatest work...:..Remember The Titans, Short Summer, Black Cloud, Sober Up, Follow My Lead, Something To Ride To........all fire [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Why do ****** say they want a truck like mine, and ask me to school them on trucks, just to back do' and get a pinche ford.

Side note- just started the charcoal to grill, and its raining.

Last edited:
That dedication :smokin

ya know this is going to sound blasphemous, but 3 day weekend dont mean anything to me (well 4 day weekends since i work m-th)...my weekdays feel like my weekends in that i work from home too 
mean.gif

ol girl aint even wanna gobble when she got started now even her exit has become an entrance.

what a world we live in.

dont even know why some of these mamis bother with these rags they call clothing. three leaves would be less reveling.

Yea I don't like girls who wear clothes to show off their goodies. I mean wear what you want but when your nipple all out and we can smell the cat, it's time to go inside. I'm being biased cause if she not my girl it's all good. If you are I'm not gonna say **** just put it on my list of cons.

Yea I don't like girls who wear clothes to show off their goodies. I mean wear what you want but when your nipple all out and we can smell the cat, it's time to go inside. I'm being biased cause if she not my girl it's all good. If you are I'm not gonna say **** just put it on my list of cons.

"A good speech should be like a woman's skirt--long enough to cover the subject, but short enough to maintaitn interest."

Last edited:
girls who wear thin see-thru leggings with no draws and you can see the kitty fur. like bruh i understand panty lines, but at least wear a g string 
sick.gif
  its a yeast infection waiting to happen

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom