the thread about nothing...

Gotdamn mouth watering... My mom's use to buy me prawns back in the day when they were locally imported, **** was like $5 each.smh but you'd be straight off 2.

hot or cold shrimp doe 

hot for me 

Hot definitely. Fried or boiled, I haven't gotten an appreciation for grilled shrimp yet, the 1's I had were meh. Gotta find my own recipe. I've tried cold but nahhh just nahhhhhhh.

Last edited:
I like dem cold cocktail scrimps they serve at the fanciest of partys.

I like all da seafoods tho

you still cosigning meatball subs? they fall apart easily to go so you have to eat them where you buy them.

Fight me b.

im sayin dont order to go cause they fall apart. you can eat at location of order though.

Fight me b.

You aint bout ****.

ooa is a street papi. he good.

Bob Burger is the name of the guy teaching this training at my job :lol:

feed him a line from the show see if he takes the bait :lol:

Had my phone stolen n haven't felt better about it. Disappointed I didn't backup my my pictures being the main upset but also that this thief prb peeped my personal content

That only works if the phone is connected somehow to a network. Pos turned off the phone immediately, I can't do anything about it except void the imei so that the phone can't ever be used again. It probably will get sold for parts or to a 3rd world country.

Worst part is this man goes to the same gym as me. He could be seeing my daily and have all this intel on him and I have no clue.

I can't imagine being a celebrity and having your nudes leak to the world. i'm tripping now, I'd probably be suicidal if was in that situation

Last edited:
Pinto beans?

No pinto for you baby, nothin but texas bar be queeee.

Crazy how that movie was 'hardcore' when it came out, but its comedy now.

I still think cali ****** be gettin down capone-e and mr criminal style tho [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

But im from texas what do i know.

Sgv way different from east los, nela, n ie...its a straight war zone

My cousin moved to LV to live that Chicano life style. Haven't talked to him since. Might have to tho. I'd visit.

Most foos in vegas are pecetas n aint no good back in cali

hot or cold shrimp doe 

hot for me 

Kold all day, mariscos n ceviche>

Pops got or'd last nite n we bailin out my bro in law today :smokin

Been tryna stay outta trouble by keepin away from the streets lately...mostly kuz pops still locked up :smh: But the life is stressful, *** locked up n so is ****. *****, ****, n ***** all dope fiends n heroin addikts. **** workin, but i just found out yesterday his newborn sick n might need surgery. ** just got outta bad relationship n her makeup kareer takin up all her time. * still stressin over *** bein locked up, n she always workin. Sis stressin over my bro in law still bein locked up, plus she got my 3 nephews to take kare of. Seems all i got right now is my lil bro, n at times i wanna do dumb ****, but then i think of him n i kant do it no more. I did get back in touch with my og this weekend, n he gave me some good advice n let me kno im kapable of anything...even tho its a diffikult time right now. **** just real stressful right now. At least i aint dead, strung out, or locked up tho. Fam got kourt tomorrow, hopefully the da kut em a good deal, even tho the piece of **** whooda shoulda never aressted them in the first place...**** every kop ever with a ****n kaktus! N my kuzn shot a job lead this morning.

Maybe things are gettin a lil better n all this bull**** around me lettin me kno its time to get my **** together...so i guess its :smokin

But man i miss my doggs :frown:

Got my order in from NDC from the clearance sale. There was a gift card inside that I didn't order. Come up!

Jk. No money loaded on the card.

Last edited:
Bruh I wouldn't sleep a ******* wink if I was Danny B.

Dude is a icon from the looks of things. I can def appreciate his lifestyle, even for a moment.

I'd be getting head on a hang glider in the Himalayas with a blunt in my mouth and this on my hip.

Bruh I wouldn't sleep a ******* wink if I was Danny B.

Dude is a icon from the looks of things. I can def appreciate his lifestyle, even for a moment.

I'd be getting head on a hang glider in the Himalayas with a blunt in my mouth and this on my hip.

He is def living life like it is supposed to be!

Back
Top Bottom