the thread about nothing...

200w.gif

I'll PP anyone $1.99 if they can find that post of that one dude that said he met a bad joint at his school library and told her all kinds of dirty **** and ended up smashing in the bushes :lol:

I'll PP anyone $1.99 if they can find that post of that one dude that said he met a bad joint at his school library and told her all kinds of dirty **** and ended up smashing in the bushes :lol:

:rofl: at the price of a Wendy's chicken go wrap you offering

Need 20 bones and a :smokin

Last edited:
I'm on a two hour bus trip to Philly, this will be done :lol:

Be like Yo! Excuse Me Miss. Then dive in :lol:
it's 4 am and everyone sleeping, can't do it now :lol:

And @GInfante here you go, need my $1.99

Man I love juicy **** and phat *****. I bagged this chick today who was doing her physics homework. I said damn your thick, I told her to stand up and turn around for me and she obliged so I took a handful of her thick ripe booty meat. She looked at me with these savage **** me right now eyes, she was like oh ok you're bold. I'm like ****. I wanna smash, so I said I wanna **** you right here right now straight up. She said **** me, so I walked her pretty fine *** behind these bushes and pulled her tights and panties down and spread her butt cheeks apart and took a whif of her bootyhole and blew in it. Her lil moan got me extra hard. I pulled my pants down and told her to start giving me head and I start feelin her breasts. Her **** were so ****** ripe, you wouldn't believe em, with these sexy *** brown nipples. I tell her stand up so I could stick it in then I start pounding her like I just finished doin a bid. I was beating that thang out like I had no choice too, i finished her *** off like liu kang. Made Her *** do the loose booty walk all the way back to her books.

I'm staying home tonight just got home after gym, shopping.
6pm now. Having a few drinks and chilling. Will watch a movie later round 10pm but what can I do in between ? I'm currently on YouTube casting from my phone but want something else to do as well.. Any apps for my phone or sites to look up etc to kill time?
Cheers, literally

I'm staying home tonight just got home after gym, shopping.
6pm now. Having a few drinks and chilling. Will watch a movie later round 10pm but what can I do in between ? I'm currently on YouTube casting from my phone but want something else to do as well.. Any apps for my phone or sites to look up etc to kill time?
Cheers, literally

You're welcome.

Back
Top Bottom