the thread about nothing...

Quick question my damn check me if I'm being salty...I got this homeboy not really cool with him like that formal it's more so we kick it cause we got mutal friends...here's the problem though I feel like dude any his own man...like he started out at a cc then transferred to my college which is cool most people do that...but he came in undecided and chose the same major as me...I ended up switching majors later and he stuck with my old one..we ended up graduating I ended up moving because I landed a job...dude end up moving to the same state and city I did after I got my job because he landed a job with some company too...but I guess he doesn't like it so he lurked and found out my company and decided to apply for a future position am I wrong for feeling some type of way

Quick question my damn check me if I'm being salty...I got this homeboy not really cool with him like that formal it's more so we kick it cause we got mutal friends...here's the problem though I feel like dude any his own man...like he started out at a cc then transferred to my college which is cool most people do that...but he came in undecided and chose the same major as me...I ended up switching majors later and he stuck with my old one..we ended up graduating I ended up moving because I landed a job...dude end up moving to the same state and city I did after I got my job because he landed a job with some company too...but I guess he doesn't like it so he lurked and found out my company and decided to apply for a future position am I wrong for feeling some type of way
Strawberry jam and cream cheese on a buttered Toasted bagel is life b.

you were on the right track but i completed it for you. youre welcome.
I see how that could be annoying but don't let it get to you.

Tunnel vision. Just worry about you being the best you.

Tomorrow is the big day at long last, appointment at 8:15 in the hospital to get my DNA test results

I'm going in hoping for the best but expecting the worst. Thought I'd be more nervous but that might change tomorrow :lol:

What's a good gift to give my 3 months niece?

Clothes, but a few sizes bigger. At that point in life babies outgrow their clothes weekly.

Tomorrow is the big day at long last, appointment at 8:15 in the hospital to get my DNA test results

I'm going in hoping for the best but expecting the worst. Thought I'd be more nervous but that might change tomorrow :lol:

All the best man!

Good luck!

Dont be surprised if you got a lil black in you.

BBQ sammiches and bud lights after a church youth outing [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji].

Honestly today was great :smile: :smile: :smile:

Woke up

Slid to the donut shop

Went to the park

slid to a car show

Came home and Played some gta

Watched no country for old men

Took a nap

Picked my sister up to take her to dinner for her birthday And asked my pops if he could find her a better gig.

Let's see how early I can get to sleep. :lol:

I dropped the hell outta my Xbox and now my gta iv don't work no more.

The driving on that one versus the new one is much better.

I dropped the hell outta my Xbox and now my gta iv don't work no more.

The driving on that one versus the new one is much better.

Dude I'm so stuck on GTA 4 /TLAD/TBoGT for years haven't cared to buy 5 yet :lol:

Back in 2008 when I was in high school
I used to smoke and play for hours straight after school. Miss the online play and missions

So I guess I'm really faithful to that game

Good times spent :smokin :smokin :smokin

FB breaking the pattern. Asking to hang out a lot sooner and been texting more lately. Hoping it's nothing and I'm just being paranoid...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom