the thread about nothing...

Much needed.
...does anyone else use this thread like a twitter lol
I notice I post the randomest things on here

Whoever the USPS driver who said they 'left a notice' on my door for my four packages but never did is punk.

After getting the runaround to which post office I'm suppose to pick up missed deliveries from...
mean.gif
 I was began telling the lady my address and she finished it for me.

Annoying.

Hell,I just want some coochie.

Go to Tinder, guranteed you'll get something tonight if you start now.
I thought it wouldn't come to this. I just want to meet a nice chocolate lady in person instead of a screen. But it's a new ball game today so I'll have to do both. Besides I really don't have the time to step out n holla at shorties in the week days.

Hell,I just want some coochie.

:lol:

Lower your standards maybe, youll start bangin anythang that has open legs and good breath.

When you get yourself a BBW :evil:
i don't want no big body.

Much needed.
...does anyone else use this thread like a twitter lol
I notice I post the randomest things on here

#duh
#wherehaveyoubeen
#late
#likekate
#pluseight
#donthate
#imnotdaonethatcausedyoutowait
#takedabait
#jake

Whoever the USPS driver who said they 'left a notice' on my door for my four packages but never did is punk.

After getting the runaround to which post office I'm suppose to pick up missed deliveries from...:smh:  I was began telling the lady my address and she finished it for me.

Annoying.

#fdausps
#uselesspos
#howdafrakdoesittakefourdaystogetsomethingfromonepartofbrooklyntoanotheryouworthlesspos
#longhash
#askyamamiboutthatlong
#youcantcausehermouthisfull
#lewd
#rude
#sorry

Road rage is crazy.. I just seen somebody's grandmother cussed out somebody's teenage grandson. And the grandson is shooked because the grandmother won't leave him alone..

Last edited:
Just got an instagram I'd been working on for a while appraised at $500+ 
pimp.gif

Kinda crazy how big of an effect having the right username can have. I don't even need to post anything and the followers just keep coming

Been getting a lot of interest from potential buyers so now I just need to find the best offer I can get 

Coincidentally the IG username I was referring to in the above post is the name of this brand :lol:
The women straight up worship these

Christian Louboutin [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

:smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom