the thread about nothing...

I still haven't gotten a PS4, my 360 is the latest I have and it's a dust magnet 

Damn homey !!

Trade that sucker in for a Xbox One, they only $199.
I could have sworn I said I wanted a PS4, and not Xbox One
**** that ps4, buy one of these

smokin.gif
Man.....get away from me with that nonsense. That makes two of my squads that made jerseys for that bozo 
mean.gif

They showing Shanghai Noon right now @beh235    i know that's your movie
laugh.gif

Air Force Js were pretty nice lol
This man can never be trusted
Tan so dead. Reminds me of the DMV section.
Find a hobby Mario
Man what is up with this thread...to many cranky *** people on here ....I remember I ranted about 21s on another thread and got a way better response...people were engaged in what I had to say and we're way more positive... the response on this thread is way too negative...this is a thread about nothing...which I assumed meant you don't have to take things too seriously.You could say whatever you wanted but I see that isn't the case...Just asked a yes or no question will not do that anymore since some people can not handle it...but hope everybody has great day...[emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji]
Gotta push through the initial stage. You'll be fine. But it's like the Apollo, say something wack and you will be notified-quickly. 
laugh.gif

Grizz is the only cranky old fart in here and everyone else is under 35
You need to do your history rook.
Leaks change everything
Damn sho did

Og tan > 
Agreed

Wasnt that like 2 years ago?
Something like that. Either way Phoenix >>>> Jean Grey
Yup
**** all yall.

[emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
Yes, yes, **** you too

No Griz slander allowed breh
THIS
The revolution of the new TAN

Will Be Televised [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
People don't eem watch TV no mo fam. Find another way.
What does "New Tan" consist of?
laugh.gif
Bull*****

People really underestimate the value of personal space. I need a 3 feet radius b. Get away!

Damn, Shawty Lo 
tired.gif

Last edited:
They gonna black ice my boys scalp one last time before the casket drop?

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally did some manscaping. Had a full ****** blow out down there, feelin saucy [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

yesterday I learned that 88 is a code used by neo nazis and now I feel bad about my screen name.

When you unplugged your headphones and music is still playing loud [emoji]128514[/emoji]

"Stranger Things" was definitely worth its weight in episodes. Each one had enough story and depth all the while building for the finale. Very good.

That chick getting fat. I follow her SC and all she do is eat. Right now she's fine. But she's one twinkie away from destruction.

Back
Top Bottom