the thread about nothing...

Who has some creative ways to determine draft order in a fantasy league?

I have commissioner duty this year and I'm trying to make it a bit more exciting than the usual RNG.

Who has some creative ways to determine draft order in a fantasy league?

I have commissioner duty this year and I'm trying to make it a bit more exciting than the usual RNG.
If you guys are playing for cash, do an auction for the spots. All money earn goes to the pot.

Oh my doc wants to close shop early?

If you guys are playing for cash, do an auction for the spots. All money earn goes to the pot.
[thread="329154"] [/thread]
NBA DRAFT OR NHL ?

run the sticks 

[thread="329154"]Quote:[/thread]
Game of horse, beer pong tournament, battle royale?

Fantasy NBA. I was considering doing the auction thing, but a bunch of league members are strapped for cash as is. Gettin' on 2K would not be fair at all since half the league hasn't played in the past 4 years. My boy wanted to make a lottery ball machine but I feel like that's kinda lame and uninvolved. Now a Beer Pong variation is what I wanted to do but 4 of the 12 GMs aren't local. I was thinking set up 12-cup with each cup having a number on the bottom and each GM takes turns shooting for a cup. For the GMs that can't make it I guess I'd just use a Random Number Generator. 

Last edited:
Thats the way my ff league did things last year. It went well kuz everyone was semi lokal n kuz my kuzn eliminates you from the league if you dont show :lol:

Good luck with that tho :smokin

Started archer again last nite, for like the 5th time :lol: Boutta finish season 3 of the wire n start season 4 tonite

Question,

For y'all that wear distressed denim, do you shave your legs? Now that I think about it wouldn't it be weird wearing that and having hairy legs?

Ya always be weary around dude with the lowtop all white af1 that r beat to ****. Hes not a wholesome dude, he probably scheming

I'm leery of people who told them "God told them to do it". That means you're controlled by others -- especially ones you can't see -- to do things that you otherwise would not have done.  

...and people who get in the shower/tub BEFORE turning the water on! Like, how can you be so reckless with yourself?!

Last edited:
No matter how crappy my work day has been, the moment I get home and see my wife and daughter...All that stress/frustration goes away.

The distance from our family and friends is starting to get to us and we've only been out here for about two months. The holidays haven't even hit yet!
eyes.gif

Hug me, NT.

Reactions: sb
"50% of MIT students get this problem wrong"

If a baseball and a bat cost $1.10 together, and the bat costs $1.00 more than the ball, how much does the ball cost?

The ball cost 5 cents.

"50% of MIT students get this problem wrong"

If a baseball and a bat cost $1.10 together, and the bat costs $1.00 more than the ball, how much does the ball cost?

Ball costs $0.05.

x+(x+1)=1.10
2x=0.10
x=0.05
0.05+(0.05+1)=$1.10

MIT here I come

No matter how crappy my work day has been, the moment I get home and see my wife and daughter...All that stress/frustration goes away.

The distance from our family and friends is starting to get to us and we've only been out here for about two months. The holidays haven't even hit yet!:rolleyes

Hug me, NT.

I feel you bro, after a while you gonna not miss your friends and maybe your family and just care about your wife and daughter.

You'll see that whatever your doing is to make a stable future for your wife and daughter and not friends.

Not saying dont abandon them or stop caring. but in the end your lovely wife and child is what matters.

^ Must be nice :rolleyes

The only things I come home to are dishes from Monday and the garbage I'm too lazy to take out

I feel you bro, after a while you gonna not miss your friends and maybe your family and just care about your wife and daughter.

You'll see that whatever your doing is to make a stable future for your wife and daughter and not friends.

Not saying dont abandon them or stop caring. but in the end your lovely wife and child is what matters.
Word. I know it'll be worth it in the long run for my family, because this is a decision my wife and I both agreed upon. 

But at times, we just miss the simple things of knowing our fam is near by.

Then we immediately begin thinking about the cons of living in California and how family and friends tend to get on our nerves after a while. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom