the thread about nothing...

Been doing these football pools and I've been really close on winning. 5 bucks each week but the pot is like 200. ***** is addicting.

Whatever you say lil homie [emoji]128129[/emoji]

Anywho...watching the kennedy assassination episode of the 60s, n its a trip how that **** happened n how the whole process following it was handled so poorly

Anywho...watching the kennedy assassination episode of the 60s, n its a trip how that **** happened n how the whole process following it was handled so poorly

You seen 11.22.63?

Last edited:

teach me how to be awesome like you

Working out as we speak fam. Nothing beats the feeling of the pump (except for the yambs)

this man knows. :smokin
tumblr_na4qmz0tnR1tvlsaeo1_500.gif

You seen 11.22.63?

Nah, but ill look it up. That whole cirkus afterwards fascinates me.

teach me how to be awesome like you

The best part of living your life is that its your life [emoji]128129[/emoji]

Kennedy chose the wrong day to let the driver play Top Down by Swizz Beatz and Top Back by T.I.
back to back

Fam was cocky and bold as hell that day

Back
Top Bottom