the thread about nothing...

tumblr_n69r6zIVgE1roi79do1_500.gif

Wifey.

Watchin this travel channel show about mexican food i somehow recorded, now im thinkin bout takin that drive it aint too far.

Been pretty good at holding my tongue in person and especially on social media.

I'm real big on sports and during this time of the year you have all the major sports intertwined and in years passed I've always had something to say about what's going on. I've also managed to do much better when it comes to political and other social issues. Maybe I have social media fatigue, seeing And reading the same things over and over I'm just tired of repeating my stance, And/or Maybe part of it just has to do with all my teams playing like trash. On NT I would
Start to type things out and in the middle of my thoughts I just calmly hit the trash button.

I'm real big on sports and during this time of the year you have all the major sports intertwined and in years passed I've always had something to say about what's going on. I've also managed to do much better when it comes to political and other social issues. Maybe I have social media fatigue, seeing And reading the same things over and over I'm just tired of repeating my stance, And/or Maybe part of it just has to do with all my teams playing like trash. On NT I would
Start to type things out and in the middle of my thoughts I just calmly hit the trash button.

type a paragraph.....discard draft

do it all the time. Probably more then i actually submit a post.

type a paragraph.....discard draft

do it all the time. Probably more then i actually submit a post.

Word I feel you. Sometimes I don't realize how stupid I sound until I have it typed out. (Not saying what you type out is stupid though :lol)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom