the thread about nothing...

But the other is ******* liar and can't be trusted.
Which other candidate—in history—did you completely trust? Everyone lies, especially in politics but very few for the greater good. We need progress. She's maybe a detour to get there but Trump is full a u-turn. No way!

But the other is ******* liar and can't be trusted.
Which other candidate—in history—did you completely trust? Everyone lies, especially in politics but very few for the greater good. We need progress. She's maybe a detour to get there but Trump is full a u-turn. No way!

Politicians gonna politician. People acting like Obama/Bush/Clinton didn't pander to the people...then get into office and not do what they said they would do. Thats what being a politician is. Its call get elected...then do what you can

I always found it strange how people weigh morals vs policy in terms of voting. People saying "I am a republican and i believe in their fiscal policy" and im like you are going to vote for trump who really said illegal immigrants are rapist and murderers and all the sexual assault allegations....like he isn't a good person...my morals won't let me vote for him..."but republicans have good fiscal policy" ok? Dude could potentially implode the country....but like the fiscal policy....

Man if we are friends and we're going to the same place then what are we talking about. I haven't asked people for gas money in years. We aren't 16.

bella-thorne-at-you-get-me-set-05-011-2016_1.jpg
did she get a boob job? Because they look off.

Failed white male business owner who is racist,bigot ,and misogynistic =trust

Woman (any) = don't trust anything not her words, her action, don't trust your mistrust of her

Thats the trump voter logic right?

Man if we are friends and we're going to the same place then what are we talking about. I haven't asked people for gas money in years. We aren't 16.
Well that's how your friends get down. Not bashing you. But me, if I ever had to go somewhere—even on the same route—they don't have to ask bc I'm paying bc it's the least I can do. Courtesy. And I'm knocking my kicks off before I get in LoL [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Just found an old friend that I haven't seen since my freshman year of HS (2000).

I'm glad that she's doing good in life.

Well.......she isn't trust worthy.

Neither is trump .

**** man we really gotta vote for these people? Think I'm gonna do a write in and vote for Flash Gordon .
Well there are a number of people who are looking at Independent Evan McMullin.

So that could be an option for you lol

the notion that hillary and trump are equally as bad is childish, and most people only subscribe to the notion because they've heard other people say it

grow up

Will be voting this year for the first time. If trump gets elected i just want to be able to put my hand up and say i had nothing to do with it....i did my part and voted for some one else.

and there are amendments for baltimore city that are vote worthy

Last edited:
I wish there was an option to vote for a re-do of the candidates. You telling me out of everyone in the country we get stuck with those two choices? One of them isn't even a politician or knows what he's doing. :smh:

America was never great. It was always great for rich white guys but eveyone else: women, minorities, LBGT, etc. had to fight for theirs.

That's the obvious fault in his creed here and makes me uncomfortable to think he'll only widen the racial divide instead of minimize it.

I'm really surprised Paul Ryan didn't do anything early on. But whatever. It is what it is.

As long as we get more shots of Ivanka 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom