the thread about nothing...

Spent a G ball last weekend. 3 days of partying and invited pops to a concert.
This week is one of my best friends birthday.
Should be a good weekend too.

Spent a G ball last weekend. 3 days of partying and invited pops to a concert.
This week is one of my best friends birthday.
Should be a good weekend too.

october to december money be flying out the pockets. so much going on and functions. its that time of year mane.

Watch yo paper guard ya life, cuz most of these ****** aint livin right
Keep yo pistol **** a fight, cuz ****** out here jack every night.

I keep my money ***** **** the fame
Big face hunnids, deep in the game

Already started purchasing Christmas presents and trying to spread that buget out a little longer than normal this year. When tax season hits, i'm spoiling myself :smokin

Best thing at BK is the OG chicken sandwich. That has been the same for like 20 years :lol:

Thats so true. Im in toronto and the BK up here got mozzarella sticks. I used to live in VA for a min few yrs back and one night i was ripped omw home from my homie crib and i passed a BK. I decided to stop and get some food cuz the munchies hit hard. I didnt even really peep the menu cuz like i said i was high af. So i order a couple things then say "ya and some mozarella sticks". The laugh from shorty over the drive thru intercom still embarasses me to this day :lol:. When i finally pulled up to the window she seen how blitzed i was and just laughed shaking her head.

:frown:

Don't taste like it neither :x :smh:

Why did you settle for less than what you wanted papi

Thats so true. Im in toronto and the BK up here got mozzarella sticks. I used to live in VA for a min few yrs back and one night i was ripped omw home from my homie crib and i passed a BK. I decided to stop and get some food cuz the munchies hit hard. I didnt even really peep the menu cuz like i said i was high af. So i order a couple things then say "ya and some mozarella sticks". The laugh from shorty over the drive thru intercom still embarasses me to this day :lol:. When i finally pulled up to the window she seen how blitzed i was and just laughed shaking her head.

:frown:

Are they good though? :nerd:

Only fast food place I've ever seen mozzarella sticks is Arby's

Que Arby's video

Never really ate at arbys too tough. Maybe a handful of times. They use to be in the food court of the mall by my crib when i was a kid and i dont ever really remember them getting much business.

Back
Top Bottom