the thread about nothing...

red wine with steak is really good. don't eem have to be expensive.

GOAT

Last edited:
The only anime i feel has the same level of depth as akira is neon genesis evangellion.

Im not a big anime buff so theres probably much more

But akira is something all to itself. Joint came out in the 80s.

Just a great great film

Look what I made.

just got home from watching louis CK at my work.

i was in the front row dead center, 50 bucks each and then got 2 free tix for my girls brother and his wife.

bruh, this man had me dying, his 3 openers were good too, packed house.

i bought tickets for kanye dec 9th, it was an impulse buy since he was playihng 30 mins away.

love this time of year.

My man, now that you're back I'll check in more regularly.

I tried to read from where I left off but I can't restore the feeling
Sup.
what up mayne?
Plotting.

What's new?
Not much, working, thinking of the next move.
Look what I made.
Dope

And flame me if you must, I always thought Eva Mendes was overrated. I prefer Ashley Graham over her

I miss the early 2000's bad.

97-04 was the golden era for 90's babys.

This new generation done ****** it all up.

Stupid internet.

Last edited:
About Christmas time, i'm getting it popping again. :tongue:

I hate delivery drivers like this. Granted, there are some that are helpful and deliver on time.

But some drivers are just lazy AF.

It's my fault honestly but it didn't say anything about signing for my package until today so I thought they'd just leave it at the door.. then i checked.....:smh:

Nothing would be more fulfilling than running over a lazy pos USPS driver oer with their own truck.
Ring da doorbell, I was home you lazy pos.

Relax papi. Grab some coconut oil and rub one out to Teanna. :smokin

Last edited:
The original Ghost in the shell (1995) I would say is in the top animes in the genre close to Akira

Ran through this about a week ago, amazing anime. :smokin Gonna rewatch it a few more times before I give it a break but I really love the intimate feeling from the show, the music/ost fits so perfect along with the anime coloring.

it is also one of those animes that just doesn't know when to let go. manga still going hard and its branched out to a huge world of lore. new movie is coming out which will have Scar Jo as lead
indifferent.gif

This is the best scene to me from the movie. In this fast paced advanced technology world we all know of we calm down in this scene with the main character and take in the slow enviornment of a dirty and gritty futuristic city when back then movies always displayed the future as all white and sterilized and perfect (think 2001 Space odyssey). Blade Runner was i think the first movie to show a dirty unclean future. Plus the music is majestic af

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom