the thread about nothing...

15035644_727841044058964_2020970073421774848_n.jpg

Define "sneaker game"

Most of us are in it cause we like it, theres just too many people out to make statements now, that ONLY have limited/hype shoes, having a closet full of kicks is the new social status in the community now. If i could've foreseen the future, I would've been good with 5 key pairs instead of all the ups and downs of copping stuff and paying mark-up and being grilled etc

Sneaker 'game' is lame now

if you consider it a sneaker game, it makes you lame

It's for lack of a better word...it was a niche thing now its become so mainstream to the lame crowds

A lot of elitist attitude in the 'game'

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate the idea of sneakers being a commodity.

Ive been buying sneakers for more than a decade now and ive NEVER purchased a shoe with the intention of selling it.

I like the popularity of it now i think its great.

The flexin aspect tho. Cats back in the day would cop jordans and flex but they actually liked the shoes....
Nowadays i think cats like the hype and attention more than the shoe.

Like they want that more than the shoe u know.

Not all but alot and its more prevalent now. But alot of them are young cats ..... Not everything is so clear when youre 14...15...etc.

Last edited:
I'm not mad it honestly, ebbs and flows. You can get a feel these days for who actually has a passion for sneakers and who's doing it just to do it. Some cats got old heat thats scuffed up that they wear with a lot of bravado and some cats are rocking a new release with a random colorway, they got their pant leg rolled up and are walking like a duck for props. I just sit back and continue to do me

So this is "education" these days, huh?

Are you not trying to learn da name of whoever that patty belongs to?

Are you not trying to educated yaself on whether or not she's talks a good game but then runs from da **** when it's game time?

Last edited:
Funny how girls are always cold, yet during nightlife in the winter, they barely have on any clothes [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Just spent $8 trying to win my gf this thing. **** this thing.

Back
Top Bottom