the thread about nothing...

My hs pic
93c85941181a05e5bec7cbe9c783b7dc.jpg

face palm yaself for looking like that as a youngin :x

ohokalright ohokalright This you or did this papi steal your girl?

my papi, thats just a pic she took with a fan.

any papi try and violate on some " tha mami you hypin on IG bout, she gave me tha nice deep throat" status getting run up on word to

article-2299559-18EFDA9D000005DC-618_638x554.jpg

no security

Last edited:
My girls best friend wants to spend New Years with her, and she's been going through some things with her boyfriend/husband/baby daddy (whatever it is). I'm like cool, we can all chill for the new year. Calls her up last night and is like "oh, I don't wanna say no and your man be mad at me" after my girl tells her I'm coming along. ***, it ain't my fault your dude played you, I'm tryna go into the new year with my girl and have a good time. I understand the New Year's Day is also her bday, but cmon b. :lol:

My girls best friend wants to spend New Years with her, and she's been going through some things with her boyfriend/husband/baby daddy (whatever it is). I'm like cool, we can all chill for the new year. Calls her up last night and is like "oh, I don't wanna say no and your man be mad at me" after my girl tells her I'm coming along. ***, it ain't my fault your dude played you, I'm tryna go into the new year with my girl and have a good time. I understand the New Year's Day is also her bday, but cmon b. :lol:

finesse this into a 3some b.

do it for tha tan

ohokalright ohokalright Asian papi stealin "your" girl

its called networking my papi.
my mami is a hustla, she just running game on these papis to elevate us.
#bossmoves

My girl knew what was up though cause she just kept quiet lmao

But I'm not trying to put myself in any predicaments for a 3some

They booked the nicest hotels on the 59th floor
With the big wide windows, with the suicide doors
Ain't no blood on my money, ain't no Twitter in heaven
I know them drugs isn't close, ain't no visit in heaven
I know the difference between blessings and worldly possessions
Like my ex girl getting pregnant and her becoming my everything

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom