the thread about nothing...

This needs to be a recurring theme in 2017 
laugh.gif

until the german Mcdonalds gonna take them out of the assortment, and i am affraid that it will happen very soon i think
sick.gif

Last edited:

This needs to be a recurring theme in 2017 
laugh.gif

untill the german Mcdonalds gonna take them out of the assortment, and i am affraid that it will happen very soon i think
sick.gif

I wonder what other things they have that are different than the US chains
http://firstwefeast.com/eat/craziest-international-mcdonalds-menu-items/
Repped. First thing I see is a pineapple oreo mcflurry. Why can't this be possible here?

i dont drink. but my sis just opened a bottle of smirnoff, took a sip and went to bed. felt like drinking but it's like 5 in the morning.

i heard they put mayonnaise on french fries over there.

and by "i heard" i mean i remember that from the film pulp fiction

All over Europe they put Real Mayo on fries. When I lived in England "Lakenheath AFB" I saw folks eating that ALL DAY! I lowkey actually like ketchup mixed with mayo in a condiment cup.​

i heard they put mayonnaise on french fries over there.

and by "i heard" i mean i remember that from the film pulp fiction
mayonaise on the fries is very common here in the netherlands, germany and belgium, it goes hand in hand with the fries

All over Europe they put Real Mayo on fries. When I lived in England "Lakenheath AFB" I saw folks eating that ALL DAY! I lowkey actually like ketchup mixed with mayo in a condiment cup.​
a lot peeps in germany also eat fries with mayo and ketchup together thats very normal there, and in the netherlands we even have fries with mayo and sate sauce sprinkled with diced onions

Last edited:
I stay dipping my fries in mayo.

that mchicken sauce + sweet and sour sauce combo though :smokin

Back
Top Bottom