the thread about nothing...

My hope was to look like a sexy silver fox when i get in my 40s...But im out of shape and my hair is thinning, so I doubt I'll achieve that dream 
laugh.gif

I turn 30 in august...i don't feel 30 though. Like i still feel young and spry
I turned 30 last week. I feel like I'm at the top of my game 
nthat.gif

My hope was to look like a sexy silver fox when i get in my 40s...But im out of shape and my hair is thinning, so I doubt I'll achieve that dream 
laugh.gif
silver beard bro and just shave ya head, work out, and eat right 
yeah, last couple years got me realizing I'm not gonna make it to old age with a full head of hair... I'll probably have to shave my head by 40 
frown.gif

nthat.gif

yeah, last couple years got me realizing I'm not gonna make it to old age with a full head of hair... I'll probably have to shave my head by 40 
frown.gif

if i start losing my hair ima just embrace it and shave it man better then trying to hold on to the few strands you got left

nthat.gif

frown.gif

if i start losing my hair ima just embrace it and shave it man better then trying to hold on to the few strands you got left
Yep. I already know it's gonna get to that point someday. It's not there, yet, but it's comin... 
mean.gif

any info where i can get a nice jacket? for maybe around $150 something of this sorts preferably black or a charcoal grey

Back
Top Bottom