the thread about nothing...

dear lort... looks like her arms and legs would snap in half if you looked at them wrong. 
eek.gif
  Damn media industry emaciating all these women.

$EA$ON$ Change $EA$ON$ Change as far as the job thing my advice to you is to not stop your search for the job you really want though you'll be working now

People get too comfortable and used to their current job/situation and a year turns into 2-3 years

Got the job, hate it already cause manual labor. Definitely not trying to do this for more than a year at the most.

Temporary Struggles for long term successes.
https://www.instagram.com/ravie_loso/

the pic I posted was from her twitter tho.

Me too, man. Spent 9 weeks training and I hate desk jobs. Good pay/benefits but I always ask myself, "wtf are doing here? Run. NOW!" lol

I have an interview at Ralph Lauren tomorrow.

6LACK - Prbmls...always feel like thiiiiiiiiiiiiisss.

Me too, man. Spent 9 weeks training and I hate desk jobs. Good pay/benefits but I always ask myself, "wtf are doing here? Run. NOW!" lol

I have an interview at Ralph Lauren tomorrow.

Same, I hate sitting down jobs cause I will fall asleep in an instant not realizing it, which is funny cause I can't go to sleep when I'm at home. :smh: :lol: My pay is definitely good but I've already found my true passion and it's hurting my heart cause I am not able to do what I want yet but it's ok. They also don't drug test so.....:smokin will get me through. :tongue:

You already got the job at RL b cause I need the plug on Denim&Supply :nerd:

Cheesecake Factory been trash for over a decade now. I told ya'll that last time #TAN had this discussion but seems like they keep finessing the ones who won't listen. :rofl:

Y'all not ordering the right thing at CF

Lousiana Chicken Pasta, get that grated cheese

And the only Cheesecake that matters there is the plain cheesecake

6LACK - Prbmls...always feel like thiiiiiiiiiiiiisss.
Same, I hate sitting down jobs cause I will fall asleep in an instant not realizing it, which is funny cause I can't go to sleep when I'm at home. :smh: :lol: My pay is definitely good but I've already found my true passion and it's hurting my heart cause I am not able to do what I want yet but it's ok. They also don't drug test so.....:smokin will get me through. :tongue:

You already got the job at RL b cause I need the plug on Denim&Supply :nerd:

I feel like we're one in the same in that regard. I have a passion for something that I'm unable to pursue at this time so I'm trying to stack my funds to make a serious move towards it soon. I don't smoke or drink so I get high on my ideas. If that helps you.

You better stack on D&S now bc it's going away this year[emoji]129296[/emoji]

Keep pushing and I wish you success.

The same papis in here hating on Cheesecake factory are the same ones who eat Taco bell and instant noodles [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom