the thread about nothing...

She's cute but them feet low-key busted. At least she's got a solid excuse for it. We know girls out here looking like they do ballet but they dont and they feet trash.
laugh.gif

^when weezy used that triple entendre :eek

edit: was so sidelined by weezys skills I forgot the seriousness of your post :\ Good luck and congrats?

Listen to this, they give good tips

Last edited:
i have Jury Duty Feb 9th and Feb 16th

This is to advise you that you have been selected as one of the panel from which the next investigating grand jury will be chosen

Grand Jurors, However, are expected to serve for a period of 18 to 24 months and meet 2 days per week 
sick.gif
 Please dont select me

This is to advise you that you have been selected as one of the panel from which the next investigating grand jury will be chosen

Grand Jurors, However, are expected to serve for a period of 18 to 24 months and meet 2 days per week :x  Please dont select me
Cot damb, rip to you and spectacular

Grand Jurors, However, are expected to serve for a period of 18 to 24 months and meet 2 days per week 
sick.gif
 Please dont select me
I got picked for jury duty while I was in school. However, school was over an hour away from back home where the court was, so the judge had my duty deferred to a later case, and I was dismissed from that one (potential bias), so I ended up not having to do anything.

At the time, I didn't want to deal with it because I didn't have time for it, especially being in a different city than where I was at most of the year. But now that I have a job, I actually WANT to get jury duty to have a legit excuse out of work 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 but I haven't been called a single time since 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom