the thread about nothing...

anigif_original-grid-image-18709-1418843390-13.gif

Reactions: Ox.
The weirdest thing happened to me today. So I'm driving back from class and right outside the entrance to my community, there's a girl walking her dog who I've seen a couple times around the neighborhood. Walking distance from the entrance to my house is about 3-4 minutes. About 10 seconds later, I'm near my house and the same girl walks with the same dog out of her house and as soon as my car passed, she walks back inside.

I waited a little bit to see if someone else walked by but nothing, and there are no shortcuts to get to the houses. It's like she freaking teleported and it's really messing with my mind right now.

The weirdest thing happened to me today. So I'm driving back from class and right outside the entrance to my community, there's a girl walking her dog who I've seen a couple times around the neighborhood. Walking distance from the entrance to my house is about 3-4 minutes. About 10 seconds later, I'm near my house and the same girl walks with the same dog out of her house and as soon as my car passed, she walks back inside.
I waited a little bit to see if someone else walked by but nothing, and there are no shortcuts to get to the houses. It's like she freaking teleported and it's really messing with my mind right now.

image.jpg

Welcome back mega man papi, I have also made a return from my hiatus.

Looking for apartments is annoying, ****** be changing prices out of nowhere :smh:

Law 13: When Asking for Help, Appeal to People's Self-Interest, Never Their Mercy or Gratitude. 

www.aychd.com

Very helpful law to always have the ball in your court when requesting help. Hope it helps ya out a bit!

crazy night at work, a 13 year old boy went crazy and broke my coworker's back window and the company car's windshield.

was suppose to go to work at 6 in the morning to take him to a doctor's appointment 5 hours away.

he's in juvenile hall and I go in at 2 now 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom