the thread about nothing...

source.gif

you're in socal

you're in socal

I'm in socal
let's go on airbnb and order one of them topless maids.

I like where this is going [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]
...what were ya gonna get into today

Yesterday, I particpated in Terp Thon, a Dance Marathon for Children's National Hospital!

We stood on our feet for 12 hours to symbolize the long shifts nurses have. 

This cause really means a lot to me because as many of you know, my little cousin had a brain tumor and was treated at Children's National Hospital. 

Last year Terp Thon raised $750,000. This year we beat our goal and raised over $1million!

Feels really good to be a part of something like this 
nthat.gif

Yesterday, I particpated in Terp Thon, a Dance Marathon for Children's National Hospital!
We stood on our feet for 12 hours to symbolize the long shifts nurses have. 
This cause really means a lot to me because as many of you know, my little cousin had a brain tumor and was treated at Children's National Hospital. 
Last year Terp Thon raised $750,000. This year we beat our goal and raised over $1million!
Feels really good to be a part of something like this :nthat: .

:nthat:

Live and let live. If I'm smoking a cigarette and minding my business, don't come preach to me about the harmful effects of cigarettes as your vaping. Not even a regular vape either, it looks your smoking a damed flute. Plus you're vaping something that smells like cotton candy and you couldn't even tell me all of the dangers associated with vaping, so please.... let me enjoy my Newport.

Back
Top Bottom