the thread about nothing...

EdibleRemorsefulAustralianfreshwatercrocodile-size_restricted.gif

This is pretty much my method with a few modifications:

1. No reverse sear, just let the steak come to room temperature and throw it in a hot pan. No time in the oven after either.

2. I don't put the salt on the steak until right before it goes in the pan.  I find that putting salt on the steak too early takes away some of the moisture.

3. I use garlic powder along with the salt and pepper.  I like my steaks (and most other things) to be garlic-heavy so it helps the flavor of the whole cloves.

I'll report back with pictures when everything is said and done.  If I don't, you'll know something went wrong. 
roll.gif

This is pretty much my method with a few modifications:

1. No reverse sear, just let the steak come to room temperature and throw it in a hot pan. No time in the oven after either.
2. I don't put the salt on the steak until right before it goes in the pan.  I find that putting salt on the steak too early takes away some of the moisture.
3. I use garlic powder along with the salt and pepper.  I like my steaks (and most other things) to be garlic-heavy so it helps the flavor of the whole cloves.

I'll report back with pictures when everything is said and done.  If I don't, you'll know something went wrong. :rofl:

TAN coming over for dinner.

funny how girls get better looking only after a couple years after being ugly 20+

Back
Top Bottom