the thread about nothing...

Its great wen u dont keep up then walk into footaction and see a bunch of new stuff......

Only things of importance lately

Air max 1 og colors
Paul George kicks
Bron 14
Am 90 flyknit
Air unlimited or ndstrukt if u a retro ball cat
New adidas eqt joints

You guys rocking anything on your keychains?

keys

Good Morning!

sup fox. whats gucci?

ezgif-3-a43292f5a9.gif

:x scust

morning :wow:

^^^^wat camera do you use for your blog pics?

Or wat settings/filter

I like the look
I shoot with a Fuji X100T.

As far as settings, I do all the editing in Lightroom and use the curves to get the colors and fade effect that I'm trying to emulate.

I only use VSCO filters on photos from my iPhone, because the VSCO Lightroom presets are too expensive for me lol.

My cousin flew to Philly and had Geno's...He said it sucked 
mean.gif

I wanted to make the drive to Philly just to try those infamous cheesesteaks too.

mean.gif

I wanted to make the drive to Philly just to try those infamous cheesesteaks too.
these are NOTHING but tourist attractions. THEY SUCK trust me i lived here my whole life 

go to

Jims

Johns Roast Pork (cheese steaks are actually good)

Dalessandros 

Also ask him his reasoning i bet he says something about how the meat had **** loads of fat on it. Only good thing from genos is the Cheese Fries

Last edited:
My cousin flew to Philly and had Geno's...He said it sucked :smh:

Geno's and the place across the street from them are tourist attractions. I fell for the hype when I was in Philly. Waited in line for 20-30 minutes. Finally got to eat it when I got to my hotel and it was terrible. No flavor, and a **** load of onion. I found out later that it's really just for out of towners. People from Philly dont actually go there.

There are like hidden spots around Philly that are way better according to Philly folk. Just gotta ask them. I'm sure a couple Nters could point you to the right direction.

Last edited:
these are NOTHING but tourist attractions. THEY SUCK trust me i lived here my whole life 

go to

Jims
Dalessandros 

Lol I didn't see this before I posted.

Basically what he said.

go to

Jims

Dalessandros 

Also ask him his reasoning i bet he says something about how the meat had **** loads of fat on it. Only good thing from genos is the Cheese Fries

go to

Jims

Dalessandros 

He said is order didn't have a lot of meat and that it was plain tasting lol. But i'll definitely take note of your suggestions.
Geno's and the place across the street from them are tourist attractions. I fell for the hype when I was in Philly. Waited in line for 20-30 minutes. Finally got to eat it when I got to my hotel and it was terrible. No flavor, and a **** load of onion. I found out later that it's really just for out of towners. People from Philly dont actually go there.

There are like hidden spots around Philly that are way better according to Philly folk. Just gotta ask them. I'm sure a couple Nters could point you to the right direction.
Thanks for the head's up. Definitely don't want to fall for that tourist trap...But do want to visit the area for the sake of taking some photos.
@Fozzy Badfeet checked out your blog...very good stuff!
smokin.gif
Thanks, man. It's pretty basic, but it's an outlet for me to type freely.

You guys rocking anything on your keychains?

mean.gif

go to

Jims

Dalessandros 

I will check back with you in July 
laugh.gif

I will check back with you in July :lol:

I'm going to be in Philly during that month too. It's a date. You'll eat one end of the cheese steak and I'll eat the other meet in the middle with the cheese oozing out. Ouuuu...

@beh235  yea hit me up fam ill be here

@Fozzy Badfeet  oh yea you'll absolutely love it for photography with all the extra bright lights at night over looking the basketball courts to the left. Its in an awesome area for sure.

ahh yea they are known to skimp out on meat which is stupid when you're paying i think they are $9.50 now lol 

whenever yall come thru holla always down to link 

Back
Top Bottom