the thread about nothing...

I once went to the market Albertsons. Not lapd jurisdiction. and while parked a lapd ford explorer creeped around me when I turned I seen a young sureño with a white cop. The sureño ducked as soon as he seen me. #random **** from a couple months ago.

Last edited:

:pimp:

I got a yellow card in tonight's game.
Man I was heated. Should have won at least 4 - mill.
We ended up tying 1-1.
Still got energy to burn. [emoji]128548[/emoji]

Ball came in the air. bounced of guys thigh. Covered it with my body. Tried to pull out but he stuck his foot through my leg. Poked it. We both ran for it as we went for the body. I bodied harder and he went flying lol I got a yellow. Me and ol dude were about the same size. Told him "toma leche" (means go drink a cup of milk)

Real OG Soccer Fans remember Kanu from Nigeria. This goal was marvelous, this is Kanu when he played for Arsenal!

Last edited:
Another one of my favorite soccer players was Edgar Davids from Holland. This guy is a legend if you don't believe me just google his name and you'll see!

The Real OG Soccer Fans gotta remember the Eurosport catalog, back in the days that was like the Eastbay catalog for us Soccer fans!

I know that but to distinguish it from the American football NFL, here you call it Soccer in Spanish is called Futbol!

Last edited:
Oh yea soccer....thats a real cute sport.....especially the way yall bounce that ball of yall heads.....personally i dont like any sport where you dont use your hands.

Left the house and it was still dark :smh:

But having the sun in the evening is extra nice.

Back
Top Bottom