the thread about nothing...

For real?

This chick you're feening for looks like a lesbian Huffington Post writer combined with a Bizarro version of Meryl Streep.

And you look like a Channing Tatum combined with Brad Pitt. Stop playing yourself, b. Go get the yambs easy.
tumblr_n2iw0ybHoU1tvjti3o1_500.gif

You can look like brad pitt but it does nothing if you have the confidence of a rock

She see money all around me
I look like I'm the man
But I was down and out like last week
Tell me where have you been?
You came out of hiding, girl
Don't act like I'm your man
You just a fan, you don't hold rank
Don't hold no rank

Playing pickup ball tonight but we're gonna be 15 :x

I prefer when we are 12-13 to get more playing time.

I hope a couple of guys will choke

The little sandwich shop I frequent had Korean BBQ lunch plate with Galbi, rice, dumplings and kimchee.

Definitely a good lunch today.

Chilling in the enployee room. Two of my colleagues start talking and one guy says : "before i met my current gf, i didn't believe in love".

Man that was my cue to leave. I'm good. I already have to keep up with them and be politically correct in the work place, i don't need that extra sauce on my plate.

Last edited:
Chilling in the enployee room. Two of my colleagues start talking and one guy says : "before i met my current gf, i didn't believe in love".

Man that was my cue to leave. I'm good. I already have to keep up with them and be politically correct in the work place, i don't need that extra sauce on my plate.
Yeah, that's a 'no-no' in the workplace for me. 

I swear some people at work don't understand boundaries of certain conversation topics.

Back
Top Bottom