the thread about nothing...

Happy Wednesday, TAN.

I wish I had reception in my work building. Day would go a lot faster listening to Spotify or a podcast.

Ended being 12 to play ball :pimp:

Played almost the full two hours and won a ton. It was dope.

Half of the week done. Paycheck thursday :nerd: ley go

ZyMLSJ.gif

NT sup.

Just need to vent real quick.

Witness someone's death the other day :smh:

A 13 year old girl jumped on the subway tracks trying to retrieve her phone, she thought she can make it up back in time and didnt. :smh:

I feel so guilty because i wasnt too far from her and maybe i coulda did something or try to stop her but everything happened so fast.

The story if you guys wanna read more

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...g-Lost-Item-from-Subway-Tracks-417909153.html

And i saw video on Facebook of people trying to the young girl, she was pinned between the platform and train.

I was not right in the head, i just kept replaying the scene over and over in my head. :smh:

Couldnt even hang out with my girl, didnt wanna do anything but stay home, wasnt near my phone or anything.

I've seen videos online of killings and suicides, but in person its a whole different story.

Anyhow, finally got to vent and get it off my chest.

Rest In Paradise to the girl, and if anyone reading, please value your life, its not worth a cell phone at al.

"im going to have some of this breakfast and recharge."

NT sup.

Witness someone's death the other day :smh:

A 13 year old girl jumped on the subway tracks trying to retrieve her phone, she thought she can make it up back in time and didnt. :smh:

I feel so guilty because i wasnt too far from her and maybe i coulda did something or try to stop her but everything happened so fast.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...g-Lost-Item-from-Subway-Tracks-417909153.html

And i saw video on Facebook of people trying to the young girl, she was pinned between the platform and train.

I was not right in the head, i just kept replaying the scene over and over in my head. :smh:

Couldnt even hang out with my girl, didnt wanna do anything but stay home, wasnt near my phone or anything.

I've seen videos online of killings and suicides, but in person its a whole different story.

Rest In Paradise to the girl, and if anyone reading, please value your life, its not worth a cell phone at al.

damn :smh: |I to see something like that has to affect someone.

NT sup.

Witness someone's death the other day
mean.gif
A 13 year old girl jumped on the subway tracks trying to retrieve her phone, she thought she can make it up back in time and didnt. 
mean.gif

I was not right in the head, i just kept replaying the scene over and over in my head. 
mean.gif

Sorry to hear that, man. Witnessing a death can be very traumatic... what you're going through is very normal/natural, but still hard, I'm sure. I know you wish you could've done something to stop it, but some things just happen too fast, and no one could've saved her, so don't beat yourself up. Hopefully your girl is supportive and will understand when you either need space or time to talk to help get it out of your mind... 

Last edited:
The Korean lady who cuts my hair charged me $21 instead of $17 because of the hot towel massage 
frown.gif
 I only had a $20 and said it was okay. I feel so bad.

She gave me a hot towel last time and didn't charge me. 

Gotta pay her back the next time I get a cut.

Back
Top Bottom