the thread about nothing...

Gotta fart so bad. But I'm in the library. I know as soon as I do, someone will come near me. Booty doing the electric slide right now 
mean.gif

Gotta fart so bad. But I'm in the library. I know as soon as I do, someone will come near me. Booty doing the electric slide right now 
mean.gif
Get out your seat go up an isle if noones up it let it out like a human and go back to your seat like nothing happend

These were :smokin  Dont see them around anymore
Two best Dortios flavors >>>

do they still made/sell the salsa verde's? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
 Yep, around my way they do

guac doritios were ok but the LAYS CHIPS WERE DA GOD wish i could get a few $4 bags of those ....

elpab hook me up with some slasa verdes bro :nerd: :nerd: 8
 :lol: , What you need bruh?

bags .... i kno when the taste hits im gonna go thru a bag or 2 without knowing

These were :smokin Dont see them around anymore

do they still made/sell the salsa verde's? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

guac doritios were ok but the LAYS CHIPS WERE DA GOD wish i could get a few $4 bags of those ....

elpab hook me up with some slasa verdes bro :nerd: :nerd: 8
:lol: , What you need bruh?

I got you fam, what's your addy >D

2nd day doing this work study in the computer lab, and **** was way easier when I had two other coworkers on Sunday.

Just had to scramble to figure out a printer problem for this white girl, then this black girl was bugging me about letting her use my card so she could print some **** out.

Got it all handled with no instructions though. Back to chillin :smokin

Fornicate that. I say let it rip. I'm sure everyone in there could use the laugh.

Kind of a morbid thought but have any of you ever thought about how you want to be laid to rest? 

Last edited:
was bored at work and logged onto Pof and searched for 40+ females in my area. was basically copy/pasting compliments. got a bunch of thanks, but im too young. got this one lady (42) replying back and wanting to hang when she gets back to the city from work. gonna call her up, never really messed with an older lady :lol:

Have effectively left the light side (nike) for the dark side (adidas)...feels good, man.

These were 
smokin.gif
 Dont see them around anymore

do they still made/sell the salsa verde's?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

elpab hook me up with some slasa verdes bro
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
, What you need bruh?
Gotcha, let me find the prices for you when I hit the store later today
I got you fam, what's your addy
grin.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

was bored at work and logged onto Pof and searched for 40+ females in my area. was basically copy/pasting compliments. got a bunch of thanks, but im too young. got this one lady (42) replying back and wanting to hang when she gets back to the city from work. gonna call her up, never really messed with an older lady
laugh.gif
Do it man, they love the attention. They are very giving if you catch my drift. Just feel her out and make sure she isn't bat **** crazy first.

It's noon. Wake your *** up.

I been up dawg. Since 4. I randomly woke up and couldnt fall back asleep. I layed in bed with my eyes shut and still couldnt sleep.

Then i went to school at 8am and got out at noon.. Im so tired. Plus i need to go on my run today still, do HW, and watch the Giant/Boys game...

Im trying to sleep but i CANT! :smh:

i went to sleep at like 1 last night had an 8 am class this morning but iwoke up at like 5 am then i went to take a piss and wash my hands worrd to weezy then i looked at the time and realized it was 5 so i went back to sleep. then in my 8 am class i was dozing off came home at 930 tried to take a nap but i couldnt now i got another class from 1230-2 then i gotta meet some guy for a phone and prolly take another nap then go play ball.

as for the giants game i suggest u sign up for nfl game rewind for 40 bucks u can rewatch all this seasons games plus games form 2010. so u can make ur schedule then watch the game to fit with ur schedule
True.....but we're yet to see what September holds for us. We've been playing awful for a while and are still in first place, I like our chances.

I would rather see you guys get in than Tampa Bay. TB has the most difficult schedule coming up too. Everyone is playing everyone from here on out, so people will benefit from everyone taking losses.

I am banking on Texas and Chi-Town handing TB some losses and I hope the O's and Yanks can cool off Oakland.

finally on the same page....

Forever December, you're going to fall asleep during the Cowboys game. I'll save you the trouble, the Cowboys will win. Not because they're good, but because the Giants don't start playing well until mid to late October.

thadocta, watching games on replay is awful. If I can't watch it live, I'd rather watch highlights.

Back
Top Bottom