the thread about nothing...

five guys is delicious
we have an elevation burger around me...had it for the first time it was pretty good...5 guys still better

The girl crying over the frapp is hot...that is why some one would date her.

Did rob do it? do we have any update?? on the girl...and what exactly one does during a tornado drill

five guys is delicious
we have an elevation burger around me...had it for the first time it was pretty good...5 guys still better

Did rob do it? do we have any update?? on the girl...and what exactly one does during a tornado drill

your picture day work pic come in yet :nerd:

five guys is delicious

not yet...still waiting for them to be posted

five guys is delicious

not yet...still waiting for them to be posted

I think Shake Shack is alright. It is pretty pricey and the cheese sauce they use for their cheese fries isn't really as good as I thought it would be.

Although, their Shack Stack burger (Patty and Portobello mushroom) is really good.

Back
Top Bottom