the thread about nothing...

Just found out my dad might have to have heart surgery :smh:
Cardiovascular disease runs in my family and the oldest man on my dads side only made it to 73 years old.

My dad was in a bodybuilding show 2 years ago...works out like a crazy person and is very healthy and still has blockage in a main artery. Can't out work genetics i suppose. He finds out friday if its a stint or heart surgery to mitigate the blockage.

Mortality is a stray thing man. Makes life look so unimportant when these things happen. Like im over here worried about what...yeezys....the skins draft....the wiz losing.....my soccer schedule...nothing seems to matter now.

Praying for you and your family

Chick-Fil-A has the GOAT fast food breakfast. :pimp:

Their portions are too small for me.

I always need an extra sandwhich.

The breasts are small as hell

Good tho.

Also....not a fan of the soda behind the counter for my refil.....

Last edited:
500x1000px-LL-c72b30da_ScreenShot2017-03-27at1.20.21PM.png
I prefer this one to that....
Just found out my dad might have to have heart surgery
mean.gif

Cardiovascular disease runs in my family and the oldest man on my dads side only made it to 73 years old.

My dad was in a bodybuilding show 2 years ago...works out like a crazy person and is very healthy and still has blockage in a main artery. Can't out work genetics i suppose. He finds out friday if its a stint or heart surgery to mitigate the blockage.

Mortality is a stray thing man. Makes life look so unimportant when these things happen. Like im over here worried about what...yeezys....the skins draft....the wiz losing.....my soccer schedule...nothing seems to matter now.
Prayers to you and your fam. I'm going through some rough stuff myself at the moment. 

I wouldn't mind some Chic-Fil-A right now.

Also, I cooked some meatballs from Target...They're surprisingly good lol.

Just found out my dad might have to have heart surgery :smh:

I'm wishing the absolute best for your Father. Stay strong for him.

Back
Top Bottom