the thread about nothing...

My job consists of doing QCs of people's work..when I find a mistake..the employee and their supervisor are notified (mandatory)..some ppl don't like me here jajajaja

I can't live in the Philippines man. My family over there live in a nice looking community with a park that looks better than any park I've been to in suburban America - but their plumbing sucks. They shut off all water after midnight -___- The Internet was cool though, but they were faster in the hotels.

Last edited:
Man, wi-fi hotspots didn't even exist the last time I was in the Philippines. 
roll.gif
I remember going to the internet cafes for PHP20 an hour just to go on myspace. if anything, i bet the wi-fi would really suck. first world problems forreal.

Last edited:
My job consists of doing QCs of people's work..when I find a mistake..the employee and their supervisor are notified (mandatory)..some ppl don't like me here jajajaja
Ahh yes, I enjoyed doing that and listening to people's reason. 
laugh.gif

I can't live in the Philippines man. My family over there live in a nice looking community with a park that looks better than any park I've been to in suburban America - but their plumbing sucks. They shut off all water after midnight -___- The Internet was cool though, but they were faster in the hotels.
Amel, you're Filipino?!
eek.gif

Amel, you're Filipino?!:wow:

Yea..damn I thought every comic book movie thread regular knew that by now lol

Lemme guess. You thought I was white? Or black? A lot of NTers thought I was black when I was rocking the Rose avy lol

Last edited:
Yea..damn I thought every comic book movie thread regular knew that by now lol

Lemme guess. You thought I was white? Or black? A lot of NTers thought I was black when I was rocking the Rose avy lol
Yeah, idk why I thought you were black
laugh.gif

Man, wi-fi hotspots didn't even exist the last time I was in the Philippines. :rofl: I remember going to the internet cafes for PHP20 an hour just to go on myspace. if anything, i bet the wi-fi would really suck. first world problems forreal.

Hah people loiter the malls like crazy for the free wifi, and the coffee shops for the outlets to charge their phones :lol:

lol nah. Mostly been having that buko. Not tryna mess around and get dehydrated.

Halo-halo though

Dude is there a spot that sells an authentic Nike Gilas Pilipinas shirt? I've been trying to find one in forever.

Send your peeps to a Nike Park (official Nike store there) the bigger stores (BGC) usually have them

Slammed a monster 2 hrs ago and been feeling like i snorted a gram of white girl ever since. I never drink monster either.

I bring my lunch to work..and I couldn't stand washing my Tupperware after..so now I just use microwaveable paper plates..amazing..save so much time

Back
Top Bottom