the thread about nothing...

I really wish levis made denim jackets in 3xl.2xl too pinch in the arms/shoulders

Lay off the peanut punch so you can fit in an XL breh

[emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji]

I said arms and shoulders. Big mon ting dat.

I wear XL/2XL depending on the fit. Mans are wide in the shoulders and chest.

Man just want a denim jacket for the fall :frown:

Last edited:
I don't approve of the rubber duck float in the harbor of Toronto. That 100k could have funded the indigenous people in the grassy narrows where mercury was dumped

It has nothing to do with canada and has no long term effect

The mexican grocery tho 8)

They always speak to me in spanish tho

A lot of Filipinos look a lil hispanic and have some spanish sounding names tho.

What you pick up tho :nerd:

I don't approve of the rubber duck float in the harbor of Toronto. That 100k could have funded the indigenous people in the grassy narrows where mercury was dumped

Word. Its so pointless.

Spending tax dollars at its finest. Only thing beneficial is attracting tourists etc. But still a waste

A lot of Filipinos look a lil hispanic and have some spanish sounding names tho.

What you pick up tho :nerd:

Yea my last name is a pretty common spanish last name

I went to eat lol. They have hot food and its :smokin

I did pick up sum small stuffs

Last edited:
Y'all filipinos have the most hispanic names in the checkbook ... If it were not for some stuff you'd be fam literally 

Rihanna/Tame Impala 'Same Ol Mistakes' is easily one of the coldest songs I've ever heard :smh:

Feel like I'm on some crazy drugs when I hear it

Thats my favorite type of music. I cant describe it but they all have the same vibe ...i guess its called synth pop

Horseradish is fine sometimes. Like I can eat horseradish flavored chips if that counts :lol:

I am not down with ketchup

Anyone who knows me knows not to offer me ketchup or make me a meal with it lol

Back
Top Bottom