the thread about nothing...

I am in the mood for some Canadian whiskey (scotch?) I'm forgetting the name but I'll know it when I see it

Last edited:
July 4th is independence day... so today, we swear independence from something we want to break free from...

I'M GOING TO TELL WIFEY THAT I AM SICK OF HER USING MY PROTEIN SHAKE BOTTLE AND NOT CLEANING IT AFTER. GET YOUR OWN ALREADY.

wish me luck TAN ohana :smokin

Last edited:
giphy.gif

at first glance this looks like a drop kick straight out of double dragon..but the dude with the black shirt barrels them over..can't see that well tho
whats happening in this video? is there a longer clip?

Very disappointed in rydas first post since his hiatus.

Your better then that B.

Last edited:
I decided to skip on the scotch or whiskey today. If I brought home either I realize that I'd be the only one drinking it. Decided on some white wine.

The old Korean lady at my liquor store wasn't there today. Instead it was her daughter. She was so cute :wow: She was so knowledgeable about white wine too. 'Are you looking for a dry or fruity finish? Ok, so would you like a citrus or a pear/apple finish? OK. Let me being you to this white. It's my fave.' Then we started talking about our BBQ plans and what not. Turns out she's visiting from Cali and just manning the store today for her moms. I should've shot my shot, but I hesitated and then she moved on to another customer smh

Last edited:
finally getting near a computer since late may. these are just pics from my phone. i'm still out here in europe. so as I have more time will upload my pics from camera. you can also see more pics on my instagram joshhbond

iceland at 3am

pisa

levanto, italy

milan, italy

genova, italy

frieberg, germany

florence, italy

london

venice

July 4th is independence day... so today, we swear independence from something we want to break free from...

I'M GOING TO TELL WIFEY THAT I AM SICK OF HER USING MY PROTEIN SHAKE BOTTLE AND NOT CLEANING IT AFTER. GET YOUR OWN ALREADY.

wish me luck TAN ohana :smokin

r. i. p.

Back
Top Bottom