the thread about nothing...

My metabolism is unfair. With some decent eating (avoiding dessert and beer and second helpings) I've managed to shave off 3 pounds over the last month.

By my calculation I only truly over ate for 2 days since I went on vacation.

I'm back to the weight I was before I started losing weight [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

laugh.gif

im indifferent to united tbh

def not a fan though. hate away if it makes you feel better

Last edited:
My metabolism is unfair. With some decent eating (avoiding dessert and beer and second helpings) I've managed to shave off 3 pounds over the last month.

I'm back to the weight I was before I started losing weight [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

man up

Life is unfair papa

Not messing with resale? Seems pretty low, in fact most of the v2's seem relatively "low" in the $500-$600 range (crazy saying that)

For ye..no way Jose

I entered so many raffles and was assuming YS drop was same time as the creams..not a good release day experience at all..and zeebs are dopeeee really wanted them

Life is unfair papa

Word papa

Papa frita?

Listening to 21 Savage in my car, with my windows down, at my jobs parking garage. People might see my true colors.

Back
Top Bottom