the thread about nothing...

So if i go eat pho tonight, what yall recomend?
I eat all protein but more of a steak dude.
pho dac biet/combination pho. it has thin brisket and flank, rare steak (which is cooked in the broth), tendon, tripe, and beef meatballs. 

made pho from scratch a few times. while it was delish, it took forever to make. 
sick.gif
 i'd rather just get it at a pho joint

Last edited:
So if i go eat pho tonight, what yall recomend?
I eat all protein but more of a steak dude.

Thing is, idk if ill like eating steak out of a soup...thatd whats pulling me away.

Yo ahat ahat youve never touched pork in your life? Respect. Allah aint happy with me i guess

Nope never.

I wear a suit 5 days a week, u must be doing it wrong because I feel fly ašś fk

Think i need to size up to 50R (do they even go up by 2s or is it by 4s?). The jackets kinda tight in the shoulders.

Pants are a whole other story, same problem i have with every pant. If the waist fits the thighs are too tight. If the thighs fit the waist is too big. Got me out here lookin like Pesci in My Cousin Vinny

pho dac biet/combination pho. it has thin brisket and flank, rare steak (which is cooked in the broth), tendon, tripe, and beef meatballs. 

made pho from scratch a few times. while it was delish, it took forever to make. :x  i'd rather just get it at a pho joint

200w.gif

Nope never.
Think i need to size up to 50R (do they even go up by 2s or is it by 4s?). The jackets kinda tight in the shoulders.

Pants are a whole other story, same problem i have with every pant. If the waist fits the thighs are too tight. If the thighs fit the waist is too big. Got me out here lookin like Pesci in My Cousin Vinny

With as many different styles that brands offer like classic fit modern fit slim fit athletic fit you going to have to shop different brands and fits and once you find what you like just continuously buy that brand in different colors .

In shoe terms we ain't the same size in Lebron's Jordan's and Adidas you feel me

Last edited:
Nope never.

A good tailor is key

I used to smoke while dropping deuces, but since I had kids I now just read the tan :smokin

Last edited:
A good tailor is key

I used to smoke while dropping deuces, but since I had kids I now just read the tan :smokin

Seems to be the move. Admittedly this is my first suit, bought it like a year ago. Fit good then, still fits ok now just a lil tight in certain spots. I feel like if i move a lil too swift the sleeves gonna rip away from the body lol

Last edited:
Recycle it or donate it to someone who doesnt have one

I'm very dumb when it comes to computers. Do I just back up my stuff and then delete it off the computer. I got some material I cant have leaked out [emoji]128064[/emoji]

you can wipe a computer but a expert could possibly still extract data. I wouldn't risk it

Back
Top Bottom