the thread about nothing...

Just read about a 19-year old in CA winning $655,555 within a week through two lotto scratchers.

Must be nice :frown:
The Lottery says Dominguez collected her $655,555 in total winnings recently and told the organization she plans to go shopping and buy herself a new car.

I'll never understand why people my age that get big money like that decide to just start spending it right away. If I was that person I'd start looking at investment options and seeing how I can get big returns with that money so I don't have to actually work for the rest of my life.

The Lottery says Dominguez collected her $655,555 in total winnings recently and told the organization she plans to go shopping and buy herself a new car.

I'll never understand why people my age that get big money like that decide to just start spending it right away. If I was that person I'd start looking at investment options and seeing how I can get big returns with that money so I don't have to actually work for the rest of my life.

She must not have a car. You act like she buying a boat .

I'd have the tax taken out the earnings immediately and then proceed to pay off loans and any remaining debt.

I see your point in trying to find investment options, which I'd do too. But she's 19, probably going to ball out and be back where she was at in 2 years lol.

She must not have a car. You act like she buying a boat .
to each their own and she can do what she wants with her money, but I'd never buy a car brand new. The depreciation just isn't worth it. That's just my opinion even though it has no relevance to her :lol:

Cars and technology haven't really advanced much in the past four or five years it seems. She'll probably go and spend the rest of her life scratching lotto tickets after this. Good for her

First thing I'd do is travel to some far away place..as I'm there..think about how I will invest my money .
I just bought 100 worth of 20$ lottery scratchers and only won my 100 back smh

Not bad

Last edited:
You best believe if i won $600k i would dump it all into an ETF and pretend like i never had it. Continue on my day to day like nothing happened and use it to retire early in 20 years or so

I always called it soda but after a while just started calling it by there names ..my cousins from Denver called it pop I'm like wtf but each to there own

Back
Top Bottom