the thread about nothing...

I'm ready for TAN Miami...
tumblr_lyh0y4SHQZ1r0u5p8.gif

Ive never had In-and-out burger but ive always chalked it up as being more a cultural phenomenon than anything. Im sure the food is pretty good but probably is overhyped.

I live in the Portland area and we got Voodoo Doughnuts. Its busy around the clock and open 24 hours. The doughnuts are good but not nothing really worth waiting in line for. The novelty of the doughnuts and the representation of culture is the sellng point with them.

Last edited:
When I was in Portland I went to Voodoo but the line was stupid long so I bounced. Went to this other spot Blue Star and it was off the hook but had a smaller wait. I heard they are on par with Voodoo. Portland is cool but hella white. Lol

Ive never had In-and-out burger but ive always chalked it up as being more a cultural phenomenon more than anything. Im sure the food is pretty good but probably is overhyped.

I live in the Portland area and we got Voodoo Doughnuts. Its busy around the clock and open 24 hours. The doughnuts are good but not nothing really worth waiting in line for. The novelty of the doughnuts and the representation of culture is the sellng point with them.

Sounds about right with In-N-Out. It's a simple burger and fries joint that is a staple to California culture.

People will always compare differences, but to me, it's a spot to grab cheap food. No complaints by me.

Still would like to try Voodoo Donuts to say that I tried them. But I'm sure the big following is due to the hype.

Never had in n out. Last time i went to cali we visited family friends. Their son whos same age as me kept raving about it ao i told him take me. SOB never took me

Portland is weird because they have every kind of white in abundance. Yuppie,Trailer Trash,Hippie,Hipster,Outdoor types,Dopefiends,left wing,right wing. Place is funny to me but there are some dope spots and cute women as well.

"You don't have to do this "

"Actually I do my fiance is overseas and we just had our 2nd child "

c178e.png

You guys have pretty much nailed it. Voodoo is just a marginal doughnut place with a really good gimmick. Never had blue star but i dont doubt that its comparable.

Chalk me up as another white guy in the Portland area lol but thats pretty much how it is. Which category of white i fall under i dont know lol but oh well.

Portland is full of hipsters for sure. The mantra is "Keep Portland Weird" and by my experiences with it, people do a good job of that.

Back
Top Bottom